Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

hogso

It's weird watching other people play, I tend to sprint everywhere.

What've you thought so far Rev? Some times it looks like a pretty good game and then others just MW3 with added jumping.

I tend to play conservatively anyway, but yes, I was especially careful because it was the very first time I had played either map and the first time I have played any Call of Duty game in three years or so.  

I'm liking the game quite a lot so far.  Most of my attention has been on the campaign which I am thoroughly enjoying.  It's nice that somebody making a Call of Duty game has finally realised you need to have slow bits in order for the intense bits to be memorable.  Previous titles have been too much focussed on making every bit of the game feel like you are going at 100 mph and that is never fun because you don't get time to digest anything. 

• Like 1

Does anyone else tend to have MP sessions where the game generally feels balanced then try the next day and constantly get your arse handed to you? At one point last night I died 17 times with only 4 kills. Mind you I have got to stop constantly aiming down the sights when firing!

Does anyone else tend to have MP sessions where the game generally feels balanced then try the next day and constantly get your arse handed to you? At one point last night I died 17 times with only 4 kills. Mind you I have got to stop constantly aiming down the sights when firing!

I hate to break it to you, but you're probably costing your entire team the game..

You are bad and you should feel bad. :P

• Like 3

I'm terrible for that. First day I was playing great and my team was winning pretty much every map. Yesterday was a total 'mare though. Probably only had 5 of about 20 games were I had as many kills as deaths!

I hate to break it to you, but you're probably costing your entire team the game..

You are bad and you should feel bad. :P

Harsh man, real harsh lol!

• Like 1

I might upload some Bf4 footage so you can all bask in my glory :lol:

I'm trying to master all the guns at the minute on BF4, which involves killing 500 people with each one, you only get a dogtag at the end of it, but it's something to work towards.. :s

Even with the shitty guns, I'm going like 53-13 regularly.

I never understand how people have fun when their going 4-20.

A guy on a game last night on mine went 1-29... When you've been killed you can't spawn for 7 seconds on BF4.. that's 4 minutes nearly! A round only lasts 20! :lol: 

I'm

I'm trying to master all the guns at the minute on BF4, which involves killing 500 people with each one, you only get a dogtag at the end of it, but it's something to work towards.. :s

A guy on a game last night on mine went 1-29... When you've been killed you can't spawn for 7 seconds on BF4.. that's 4 minutes nearly! A round only lasts 20! :lol:

I can have a lot more fun on Battlefield playing shit than I can at CoD though. More to do, everything explodes. However as some here may be aware I am all powerful when it comes to CoD.

Maybe they smoke weed in between kills....

get it? 420? no, ok....

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

This reminds me of a kid I went to school with who used to boast he could beat any of us at golf.

:lol:

Does sound a bit like that doesn't it?

I'm only OK at it because it's almost exclusively the only game I play.  There are players much better than me and much worse, I'm somewhere in the middle.

But I do wonder how much fun the people who do die so regularly are having.  You see lone-wolf snipers in the corner of a huge map regularly.  They'll get 2 kills in a game, but I imagine it's quite fulfilling nailing that shot, accounting for bullet drop etc., it's a skilled shot.  But the people who try to run and gun, who as I said, go 3-15.  I just wonder how much fun they're having.  I bet it's incredibly frustrating. 

Only one way to get better though! :D

Maybe they smoke weed in between kills....

get it? 420? no, ok....

LOLOLOLO BRO, BLAZE IT FAGIT, 1 V 1 ME IRL.

• Like 1

I'm

I can have a lot more fun on Battlefield playing shit than I can at CoD though. More to do, everything explodes. However as some here may be aware I am all powerful when it comes to CoD.

I don't think you'll like this one. It's fun, but it's completely random in terms of people boosting all over the place. I used my entire ammo trying to shoot a sniper at range who was boosting from side-to-side/up and down. The bullet damage isn't as terrible as MW3/Ghosts, but you still die uicker than both Black Ops games.

It's better than any IW game (aside from COD4), but worse than BO/BO2/WAW IMO.

If you're rubbish at FPS then just stay out of deathmatch, play capture the flag or domination and actually play the game rather than be one of the rocket polishers who are trying to wrack up the kills with no limits, you'll have a negative ratio but still win your team the match

If you're rubbish at FPS then just stay out of deathmatch, play capture the flag or domination and actually play the game rather than be one of the rocket polishers who are trying to wrack up the kills with no limits, you'll have a negative ratio but still win your team the match

That's pretty much the opposite of what used to happen to me - always had a great kill ratio (and that's what it's all about really - no use having 25 kills if you've died 30 times) but still lost more often than not.

That's what I tend to do. I'm a domination master at this stage - usually got more captures than kills

Â