Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

hogso

If you're rubbish at FPS then just stay out of deathmatch, play capture the flag or domination and actually play the game rather than be one of the rocket polishers who are trying to wrack up the kills with no limits, you'll have a negative ratio but still win your team the match

Objective game modes are harder, more full parties. If you're bad at the game that's going to be amplified so much in domination. I don't blame them for playing deathmatch I blame the match making for deciding the best player should have the 5 worst on his team the next game.

Edited by Rino8

If you're rubbish at FPS then just stay out of deathmatch, play capture the flag or domination and actually play the game rather than be one of the rocket polishers who are trying to wrack up the kills with no limits, you'll have a negative ratio but still win your team the match

Objective game modes are harder, more full parties. If you're bad at the game that's going to be amplified so much in domination. I don't blame them for playing deathmatch I blame the match making for deciding the best player should have the 5 worst on his team the next game.

Not for me ! My reactions and hand eye coordination are such that I will never be a good KDR player but my flag capping abilities meant I was always brilliant at Domination, even in random pub games . My most powerful weapon was always the smoke grenade ! There's nothing better than being thrown into a losing team halfway through the game and turning it around single handedly, even if my ratio was something like 3-3 or whatever .

Ghosts was a stinker by all accounts, I've not played it but I wasn't at all interested.  This one is actually pretty good. 

You probably should say which format you want to buy if you want a decent answer, leaving out important information like that leaves us guessing what you actually want.   There are a few places selling it for between £35 and £40 on PS4: http://ps4pricecheck.com/uk/item/71 

Not for me ! My reactions and hand eye coordination are such that I will never be a good KDR player but my flag capping abilities meant I was always brilliant at Domination, even in random pub games . My most powerful weapon was always the smoke grenade ! There's nothing better than being thrown into a losing team halfway through the game and turning it around single handedly, even if my ratio was something like 3-3 or whatever .

Yep I recall being in your game a few times on Black Ops 2 (I think). You're a nightmare to play against when the rest of my team has no intention of playing the objective!

My first real COD experience was BO2 when I quickly learned run n gun SMG FTW, then with ghosts I was terrible to begin with and learned to slow my game down AR style, now with AW I'm having to speed my game up even more so than the BO2 days....

Gung Ho is a great help to keep you moving as it allows you to shoot whilst sprinting/sliding, it will win you a lot more gunfights and hopefully prevent the backstabbers getting at you.

Got it today. I'm all in favour of fast paced gameplay but it feels like the gameplay was thought of first and the maps second so it makes everything really awkward.

You can get across every map in under 10 seconds and that makes for just spawn - kill - die. Plus people being able to boost lunge into rooms gives the attacking player a huge advantage with lag and hit detection.

I'll wait until someone on YouTube tests it out, but it definitely seems like the camera glitch from Ghosts is back. The amount of times you die before seeing someone - yet on the kill cam they've come around the corner, spotted you and shot you - is crazy.

I'll wait until someone on YouTube tests it out, but it definitely seems like the camera glitch from Ghosts is back. The amount of times you die before seeing someone - yet on the kill cam they've come around the corner, spotted you and shot you - is crazy.

That sounds more like your internet connection than anything

That's latency mate.  

It's lag compensation.

Basically download a load of stuff and generally make your connection as bad as possible.

I disabled DMZ / Port Forwarding / UPNP and although I get a Moderate NAT a lot (not important) it's actually better, if only slightly.

Edited by Ryan.

Single player is alright. It's CoD so it basically plays by its self and your role is always do what the guy infront of you says but some of the missions have been pretty decent. The stealth stuff reminds me of 'All Ghillied up' in CoD4, anything that gets comparison with CoD4 is a good thing.

Â