Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

hogso

They spent 3 years trying to make the guns more realistic

What ever gave you that impression?

Michael Condrey COD Dev - Its all here http://charlieintel.com/2014/10/13/condrey-says-snipers-wont-be-over-powered-compared-to-other-classes-hints-at-no-quick-scoping/

Nope never mentions realism once.

So only wanting sniper rifles to shoot at long distances and not be used for cqc by removing almost instant scoping is not more aiming for more realism?

They spent 3 years trying to make the guns more realistic

What ever gave you that impression?

Michael Condrey COD Dev - Its all here http://charlieintel.com/2014/10/13/condrey-says-snipers-wont-be-over-powered-compared-to-other-classes-hints-at-no-quick-scoping/

Nope never mentions realism once.

So only wanting sniper rifles to shoot at long distances and not be used for cqc by removing almost instant scoping is not more aiming for more realism?

That's just snipers though. They imply that the other guns are fine and they were bringing snipers to that level.

Ok well my point is they state they spent 3 years trying to "balance" the game then add things like double jumping and other gimmicks which have been in COD since COD 4 which makes balancing a game like COD impossible. Also there re-spawn system has been imbalanced for years but i guess it gives people easy kills which keeps people happy and the money rolling in. When the devs talk about "balance" i find it hard not to find that amusing.

Everyone can double jump though. It's not a perk so it doesn't unbalance everything. Honestly, unless you've played it talking about that stiff is silly. It's streets ahead of any other cod. Great job from sledgehammer and I've been a massive cod critic for a while

• Like 1

Everyone can double jump though. It's not a perk so it doesn't unbalance everything. Honestly, unless you've played it talking about that stiff is silly. It's streets ahead of any other cod. Great job from sledgehammer and I've been a massive cod critic for a while

Put a couple of a hours into it and the majority of people still run (and now jump) around like spastics because that's the only way to stay alive for more than 5 seconds and same old re spawn system. Granted there are other small improvements but the fundamentals are still the same and adding double jump means they are happy with that play style.

Edited by jasoncb

It's funny that they're still standing on the shoulders of Infinity ward/Respawn, though.

I'm not a big fan of the online I've played. Spawns are bad and you die too quick. And it's personal preference but for CoD I prefer that everybody is a regular ol' solider.

Really hope Treyarch go back. Getting a little bored of this kinda thing.

Is this the one with Zombies? or that the other one? 

Always been the best part of CoD...

No this one is a weird quake.crysis, titanfall hybrid, doesn't really have an identity anymore. I agree the zombies are the best part of COD.

I spent my first night playing this game getting 20 hip fire kills with an AK12 just to get a stock, and when I did I was so disheartened I couldn't get going again. I'm never going to want to use any other weapon because I will have to start all over again getting torn to pieces...

And don't get me started on the system hack...

This might sound stupid but whatever, the cutscene character models are so good I can't actually tell whether they are HD video or polygonal images, especially the ones of Kevin Spacey, Gideon and Mitchell. 

This might sound stupid but whatever, the cutscene character models are so good I can't actually tell whether they are HD video or polygonal images, especially the ones of Kevin Spacey, Gideon and Mitchell. 

Ran into the same issue myself a few times. They're definitely CGI, but I'm not sure if they're CGI over video or what they did. It looks sensational though. Never seen anything like it in a game

I should have got the last kill on the second game, I got caught reloading when I absolutely didn't need to and even then the other got only just got me.

Â