$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

And just to put another spin on things, there is more Ellison talk on Twitter

I wish this would just die once and for all. It's not going to happen.

Just waiting on Matt Law's next article now, whether it is to do with us or not I want to know why on earth he contacted the Sixers.
I haven't searched back very far so apologies for being lazy, but, who is this person and who are the sixers? How are they connected to Villla and a possible take over? Edited by Tayls

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 

@ForeverVilla1 @Maradona_AVFC10 @ianrobo1 lot of people will be disappointed if they base rumours on my Twitter movements.

Right then.

Well if the original theory were correct and maybe he was going to try and get an exclusive on this (prehaps the twitter message was a last minute panic in desperation for a comment because others have wind of the story?), he's hardly going to say it's right before he's even wrote the story is he! 

And just to put another spin on things, there is more Ellison talk on Twitter

One of the BoA guys is based in LA, which is a mere ninety minute flight from Oracle's headquarters! Why specifically instruct an LA based acquisitions guy when BoA have offices in other parts of the States such as New York!?

:detect:

• Like 1

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT 

@ForeverVilla1 @Maradona_AVFC10 @ianrobo1 lot of people will be disappointed if they base rumours on my Twitter movements.

Right then.

Well if the original theory were correct and maybe he was going to try and get an exclusive on this (prehaps the twitter message was a last minute panic in desperation for a comment because others have wind of the story?), he's hardly going to say it's right before he's even wrote the story is he! 

Surley hed say nothing ?

Matt Law ‏@Matt_Law_DT

Right then.

We'll know soon enough. If it is true, and Matt now thinks people are on to it, he'll have no choice but to try and rush the exclusive.

It's still probably some Sheikh that no one has heard of.

Ellison is better than nothing but I'm hoping it ain't him, he's 70 and people forget most of his money is tied up in charity's and lets face it a few billion in the world of football ain't a great deal if you want to play with the big boys

Ellison is better than nothing but I'm hoping it ain't him, he's 70 and people forget most of his money is tied up in charity's and lets face it a few billion in the world of football ain't a great deal if you want to play with the big boys

The 5th richest man in the world can't play with the big boys?

• Like 1

The 5th richest man in the world can't play with the big boys?

No. Bill Gates or bust.

Anything new, or has it only been a 24 hour nonsense?

Just twitter tripe and the usual rubbish from TBSAR forum

I did hear RIo Ferdinand and Jay Z was interested in us though

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

This is the Oracle dude worth about 50 Billion. I think he can destroy some of the big boys never mind play with emm!