$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Did you know Red Bull have released Red Bull Zero?, hopefully it will sell better than the silver and red editions.

Ha, people still going on TBAR?

To be fair there are probably just as many people on this thread making stuff up as there is on TBAR. At the end of the day it's just a forum it doesn't owe anyone 'ITK' and anyone who crys when a supposed 'ITK' didn't get something righ only have themselves to blame for being gullible.

Just posted on TBAR:

it never was going to be P.A, who told you that ?
it was who Admin said it was but by releasing that info someone broke the NDA. all these other names were made up to throw people off the scent whilst in the background they were trying to save the deal. you probably have all figured out by now the deal was agreed a while back hence the U.S tour( is it still going ahead ?), and thats what Doug was hoping could be saved but Yesterdays statement was the sign its dead.

RIP KWAN - another VT ITK bites the dust.

I reckon its Larry Ellison & Jurgen Klopp - and Defoe will be our first signing - well thats what a bloke in a suit in tesco's was saying....

Be seeing fat bloke down the pub later - sure he will know...

Just posted on TBAR:

it was who Admin said it was but by releasing that info someone broke the NDA. all these other names were made up to throw people off the scent whilst in the background they were trying to save the deal. you probably have all figured out by now the deal was agreed a while back hence the U.S tour( is it still going ahead ?), and thats what Doug was hoping could be saved but Yesterdays statement was the sign its dead.

Really hope not.....

You can't just Baulk on a £200m deal - because someone knows who you are ?

I can't believe I am saying this but I think 'admin' on TBAR may be on  to something with his initial post on there.

If true then that is a big disappointment as they arent worth much more than Lerner and I think they might keep Lambert as manager :-(((

RIP KWAN - another VT ITK bites the dust.

I reckon its Larry Ellison & Jurgen Klopp - and Defoe will be our first signing - well thats what a bloke in a suit in tesco's was saying....

Be seeing fat bloke down the pub later - sure he will know...

I don't know anything!

Just posted on TBAR:

Really hope not.....

Sounds a bit silly doesnt it? If your about to spend that kind of money, why would you pull out because someone knows about it on the internet?

Really cant see why it matters..

The Texans combined are worth 4 billion or so. A lot more financial power than Randy. Also their baseball team is actually successful

Are they? I looked and could only see they were worth around $1.6B

• Like 1

1. Don't get too worked up. I posted bull that included hashtags that a quick Google would show translate as "not true" and "joking", but people were instantly on the Twitmachine about it. Remember that Kwan might have been joking or given wrong information etc.
  2. Can we get back on topic? There have been ten pages of puns at this stage. We're hopping around the issue like a Kwangaroo here.
  • Like 1

Just posted on TBAR:

Really hope not.....

Sounds a bit silly doesnt it? If your about to spend that kind of money, why would you pull out because someone knows about it on the internet?

Really cant see why it matters..

Agree - Unless the credibility of the organisation goes - ie what else could get leaked if negoitiations continue ?