$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Another Twitter rumour: Lerner will announce the expansion of the North Stand in his parting statement, as a farewell gift

This is what one guy on TBAR is saying. Well he said its AEG, will be announced next week and Lerner will leave a parting gift.

A leaving gift? Hmmm interesting.... didn't Doug leave £20m when he sold to go on players? Wouldn't surprise me if it was something like that. Keep tradition going. 

Edited by PieFacE

The Ewing Brothers from Texas have made a bid but Cliff Barnes is also interested. 

I've been told not to mention these names from my source but due to the other ITK's posting criptic clues with no bases i've decided to post them.

Barnes only wants it to stop the Ewing's buying us!

Let's send Ray Krebbs over to talk some sense into that thick head of Barnes's!

• Like 2

A leaving gift? Hmmm interesting.... didn't Doug leave £20m when he sold to go on players? Wouldn't surprise me if it was something like that. Keep tradition going.

I was kind of hoping it would be sacking Lambert.

Would imagine that's happening anyway. New owners, new season, new start and all that.

Would imagine that's happening anyway. New owners, new season, new start and all that.

Oh I 100% think he's going. I'm just hoping it will done quickly.

• Like 1

Just got a twitter notification telling me Matt Kendick and several others had stated following Larry Ellison. Got me excited, but no news on anything :(

Isn't he one of the people that said he wants to buy the Clippers? Can't see him buying them and Villa tbh.

:lol:

Yeah that will happen naturally I think. Can't see a new owner keeping Lambert, specially as a large section of fans want him gone. 

Heard today from a member of staff who works at the Villa, Lerners office is boarded up (what ever that means) and no ones allowed in there.

I think his stuff has gone and they are getting it ready for the new owner. what ever its all about he has been told there gonna be alot of changes, jobs not safe!!

Since when has Ellis ever used his own money to buy players for Villa. or give money to Villa for that matter. Never has  an never did.Next you'll tell me he saved the club single-handedley from extinction in 1968 

• Like 1

Kendrick followed Ellison on Twitter and in turn has been bombarded by people asking if he was at the game. His response was a YouTube video of Fawlty Towers, stating he knows nothing.

The mystery continues.

• Like 1