$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I actually still think it looks like him and the ears are just uncanny. But I don't think it is him as the hair seems a lot longer than it is in the picture from Italy the other day, like I say two different people who happen to look alike and to be fair the brunette does look a lot younger than Arison's wife.

Edited by useless

I actually still think it looks like him and the ears are just uncanny. But I don't think it is him as the hair seems a lot longer than it is in the picture from Italy the other day, like I say two different people who happen to look suggestive of each other and to be fair the brunette does look a lot younger than Arison's wife.

Trust Randy to do a stunt like that hahahaha!! Man rumoured to be buying us looking like a random bloke he asks along!!

I wonder if this chap could be someone else though, maybe representative or another billionaire, someone was saying that Ellison's reps was at the game with Lerner.

• Like 1

That's him if u ask me. After looking through google images it deffo looks like his wife.

The woman on the far right is far to young to be his wife. The woman getting the lips from RL seems like the guys wife.

• Like 1

I don't think it's Arison. The guy in the photo's hair is white whereas Arison's is grey, the nose turns up at the end whereas Arison's doesn't, and he doesn't seem to have any form of a goatee which Arison always seems to have.

As for the brunette, she is too young to be Madeleine Arison. Her hair is also longer than she seems to wear it from all the photos of her in 2014 that I've seen and whoever mentioned it above that it seems like the older woman kissing Randy seems to be this guy's wife, I think that's right too.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1