$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Apparently Anschutz is the saviour of MLS. If he can save an entire league what could he do for our club?

If it's Anschutz I guess we can look forward to taking over lots of Austrian teams

Done earlier in the thread, and went south a bit then.

Funny, but I think that you need to be of a certain age.......

• Like 1

By transfering debt earlier, is it possible that RL could remain an owner but have another backer who buys shares and invests in us rather than buying the club, could this be why RL says he will discuss his role with the club at the end of the season rather than a sale.

• Like 1

To be fair I don't want Randy and his whole board anything to do with Aston Villa. His **** up with his own money...why would we trust him with someone else's?

• Like 1

Dear new owners and manager:

Keep:

- Guzan

- Vlaar

- Okore

- Bertrand (buy)

- Bacuna

- Westwood

- NZogbia

- Gabby

- Albrighton

- Delph

- Benteke

Sell the rest and build from there.[/quote

Dear new owners,

Ignore the above. Keep Benteke when fit, not sure about Okore yet and there's no way Bertrand will want to stay with us. Get rid of the rest ASAP.

Thanks

• Like 3

Apparently Texas Rangers owners have denied they're in talks according to the sun.

Here's a link but you can't read the full thing because you have to pay

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Apparently Texas Rangers owners have denied they're in talks according to the sun.

Are they the people that other forum has suggested?

Yep.

"oops"

guess that got it wrong.

:rolleyes:

Yep.

"oops"

guess that got it wrong.

:rolleyes:

It's only the Sun and they might still be interested but I must say my faith in that site's "ITK" is diminishing.

We're in the same position we were on Sunday evening when Lerner made his statement. I'm not overly convinced that it is going to be Simpson and Davis but who knows. I imagine this story has a long way to go yet! And fwiw they state that the trees is a plane spotter who tracks Randys jet over on TBAR, interesting! :D

I think the extent of Randy clarifying his position at the end of the season will be to say that he's looking for buyers for the club. Kenwright couldn't find anyone to buy Everton and I don't think Randy will do any better.

Right..anyone who has seen my posts knows I'm not a archetypal ITKer...I'm in my late 20's and am certainly not a juvenile attention seeker. 

However, I have it on very good authority, that our club may, in the summer, be brought out by the 5th wealthiest man in the world. Larry Ellison. In typical ITK fasion, I'm not disclosing how I know, but consider this my head above the chopping block.

OK, so it's not concrete proof he is buying us, but I am informed there is genuine interest.

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 1