$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I've heard it's Tom Hanks.. Showing his true support for the club. Unfortunately he is a few million short so has to make a new film combining big and forest gump together

Saving Private Ryan Bertrand ?

Villa-Delph-ia?

Sounds Terminal

So if this TBAR guy has told us who the Taxans are why doesn't he reveal who the other bidder is? He said he knows their identity so I'm curious why he can only reveal one interested party?

Keep people interested in his new site or he doesnt really know?

I'm ITK on this deal but I've been keeping schtum on it all.

It's definitely Bill Gates.  Or someone else (name TBC).

Either way, you heard it here first.

#itk #avfc #defonotbullshizzle

You are wrong, it is Alex Jones.

The conspiracy nutter? He'll hire David Icke as manager and spend the transfer budget on erecting a giant tinfoil dome above VP.

Still better than Doug Ellis. 

• Like 2

I've heard it's Tom Hanks.. Showing his true support for the club. Unfortunately he is a few million short so has to make a new film combining big and forest gump together

Vlaar and Baker?

Gabby probably better at forest gump he is after all fast but thick

Not to be a bell-end, and obviously I'm grateful this Admin guy is sharing his info - who else will feed our collective addiction for gossip and rumour...

But this:

Re: Special Announcement: New Owner (or maybe not)

i_icon_minipost.png by Admin Yesterday at 11:53 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I can announce the new owner of Aston Villa Football Club. On behalf of the founders of TBAR, I'd like to offer a very warm welcome to Villa Park to........

Mr. Ray Davis and Mr. Bob Simpson.

Owners: Texas Rangers Baseball team.
Combined Wealth (unknown but thought to be around $4billion)

... is dumb. 

I just hope we don't continue to be 'Castaway' in the lower reaches of the league.

The walk up Aston Lane has felt a bit like walking the Green Mile in recent years.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

Villa-Delph-ia?

Sounds Terminal

Er, Joe (Bennett) Versus the Volcano. 

The supposed other party is megarich Larry Ellison. TBAR mentioned it earlier. Think they have got info but jumped the gun earlier trying to get the exclusive and have been back tracking abit since.

The supposed other party is megarich Larry Ellison. TBAR mentioned it earlier. Think they have got info but jumped the gun earlier trying to get the exclusive and have been back tracking abit since.

I'm sure there's a VT poster who knows someone who knows/knew him, or something, and said that he has no interest in buying a football team. (unless I'm thinking of the other owner, with a name like 'Ellison'...)
  • Like 1

That TBAR forum are hinting its Larry Ellison. He really would be our Oracle, strange he would buy the Villa though, very random.

I think people on TBAR are hoping that it may be Ellison, but another candidate could be Philip Anschutz who is also seriously wealthy, and has huge experience in both "soccer" and entertainment businesses. Anschutz would be a superb new owner imo.