Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

aRqqiiI.pngAh so the old dude is dead kind of an anti climax considering he's meant to be the baddest ass with a sword that westeros has ever seen

sure they let that slip in the fan thingy show after .....the b`stards

aRqqiiI.pngAh so the old dude is dead kind of an anti climax considering he's meant to be the baddest ass with a sword that westeros has ever seen

The worst diversion from the books yet.

Its a pity about Selmy, whose story arc in ADWD was interesting.

Mormont filling in for Connington. Similar character in some respects, proper moody and an exiled Lord to boot.

Given who left Castle Black, I think a book theory won't get the chance to be put to the test

Edited by Ads

Not a spoiler cos it hasn't happened in the books or the tv show it's just a guess, I think they'll kill off Ramsey Bolton in a spectacular fashion at some point, probably by theon

I really hope so because that story is **** ridiculous.

It's all very 'meh', this season so far, isn't it? Disappointing.

It's been miles better than season 4, but still not great.

But this time I actually feel like the series will have a worthwhile climax.

Although I'll be pissed off if episode 9 ends up being some battle that nobody cares about like season 4.

But yeah, it's still much too fragmented. 5 minutes of one story, 10 minutes of this one, 5 minutes of this one, oh back to that one again have 5 minutes more, stick 5 minutes of this story in there, we won't bother with this story this week.

I really think it would be way better if they did one episode for each storyline and made them come together later in the series. The way they're doing it really doesn't lend itself to episodic viewing.

Edited by Stevo985

Â