Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

As poor as Fulham have been this year I have a bad feeling about this one. Generally like to be optimistic before every game but the FFC players have to think this is one of the few opportunities to nick some points. I will be extremely annoyed if Helenius doesn't make the bench (as long as he's healthy). Hell I really want to see him start and play the full 90.

• Like 1

Just about to start out for VP. I genuinely don't have a clue how this one will go. You look at Fulhams league position and the table generally doesn't lie after 32 games so its safe to assume they are a very poor side. However we have a habit of not beating very poor sides. The thing that most worries me about this is that you would imagine the Fulham players will know they are now drinking in last chance saloon and will be going all out for three points and I am not so sure we will match their intensity.

First goal could well be crucial today. If we get it could knock the stuffing out of Fulham. If they get it then it gives them a lifeline to grab onto and you can see the crowd getting edgy and it could be a very uncomfortable and depressing afternoon for us.

• Like 2

Really nervous, obviously.

This is like the Norwich game, I dont care how we do it, but get a **** win at all costs. 100% safe if we win, very nervous if we dont, not least because we failed to beat the worst team in the league at home which doesnt bode well for the final games,

I've no idea what the score will be

We float from looking like a decent mid table team to championship fodder with absolute ease

At this point I would take a draw coz every point is vital now

Just don't ****** lose Villa

As poor as Fulham have been this year I have a bad feeling about this one. Generally like to be optimistic before every game but the FFC players have to think this is one of the few opportunities to nick some points. I will be extremely annoyed if Helenius doesn't make the bench (as long as he's healthy). Hell I really want to see him start and play the full 90.

This is a big question for me, does anyone actually know? I remember reading somewhere on this site that he'd had quite a few injuries and that was why he hasn't been even on the bench. Does anyone have a clue what shape he is in at the moment?

Delph and Gabby out?

So that could be over 4 first team players out.

Obviously we should still be scoring 10 and playing perfect football against everyone!

Holt will start and everyone will decide that he will be shit before he’s even kicked a ball, Villa fan logic.

Delph out? Did I miss something or do you have lineups already?

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Bennett, Bacuna, Albrighton, Weimann, Holt

subs: Steer, Sylla, Tonev, Clark, Robinson, Luna, Bowery

No Delph, Gabby and obviously Benteke.

How poor are our squad :(

Edited by theboyangel