Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

What a horrible horrible team

As bad a team and squad as I can recall

Lambert out !!

How is it Lambert's fault?

I still think we will win, Holt will score

Everything is Lambert's fault, remember?

Sorry man I always forget

The midfield is too lightweight !

Why didn't he he put Sylla instead of Marc or Bennett ! 

Why not play Tonev too ?! I think he would be very good !

Throw him instead of Holt with Weimann uptop !

The excruciating "Lambert Out" posts are so played out at this point. 7 injuries before kick-off and some on here already pissing the bed over the game. Mourinho would have a major hill to climb with 7 injuries to his first team. Sometimes I feel like everyone should chip in for a full time therapist to peruse these boards and offer emotional support.

Brilliant. :lol: Think I have myself a new signature.

• Like 1

wow, Bentek, Delph, KEA, Gabby are very important players for us. Really unlucky to miss all 4 at the same time.

Then it seems Helenius still isn't fit, Gardner got crocked too. Kozak, Okore, Zog, Carruthers, have I missed anyone? That's 11 players from a squad of 25, I'm surprised we've even got a full bench...

• Like 2

Let's hope big 'Holty' does better than his last start, which was a truly abysmal performance. 

The first part of your post is spot on. We all support Villa do we not, so yeah, lets hope Holt plays well along with the rest of the team.

UTV

It's gonna be a tough game for us but we have players playing that are capable of creating chances, the only real question is wether or not we have players capable of putting them chances in the net.  

Let's hope big 'Holty' does better than his last start, which was a truly abysmal performance. 

The first part of your post is spot on. We all support Villa do we not, so yeah, lets hope Holt plays well along with the rest of the team.

UTV

So's the second part.