Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

We really need Vlaar and Wiemann to be on top form if we are to get anything out of this. Westwood needs to be big as well without Delph. Maybe he will see more ball? I'm actually terrified. Graham is a good shout. Why wasn't he on the bench instead of Luna? Spot on. I hate how Lambert buys dross youth players from other clubs but ignores our own who are likely to be better players.

In games like this I would rather see Robinson and Grealish get runs than have Bowery/Holt in the squad. Gardner get injured again or has he been shipped out already? Give some youth a go. At least they have potential.

Yes Gardner is injured. I'm not sure Grealish could be recalled at this stage of the season either. And Bowery has to still be considered a youth, doesn't he? He's only 22, and he's on the bench exactly the same as Robinson.

Hes not very good though (Bowery). He wasn't good in the lower divisions. Very poor signing.

I'd actually take a draw now. Oh god, we're the new 90s Coventry. 

Take a draw at home against a Fulham side at the foot of the premier league table

I'm still behind the five year plan don't know if anyone else is

Could be another 4-1

Take a draw at home against a Fulham side at the foot of the premier league table

I'm already behind the next 5 year plan.

VILLA: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Bennett, Bacuna, Albrighton, Weimann, Holt. Subs: Steer, Sylla, Tonev, Clark, Robinson, Luna, Bowery.

So help us God. I will take a point, but Fulham will probably win it.

We're on 34 points and .... it's not easy to see, how we'll get any more. :( ... and you go down with 34 points. Average to stay up is 39 points. *sighs* This is so depressing.

I don't blame him with the injuries we've got.

There is no "five year plan".

The only plan is to survive on the cheap until Lerner can sell the club and hope that enough of the sheep don't notice too much as to cancel their season tickets.

I reckon the club will get a rude awakening this summer though. I haven't renewed since McLeish and I still get begging emails, texts and the occasional phone call from the ticket office.

Helenius is injured.

Gardner is injured

Benteke is injured

Gabby is sick

Delph is injured

Okore is injured

N'Zogbia is injured

Herd is.... whatever

We now have one of the scariest lineups I have seen but FFS get behind the team.

Edited by Texas_Mike
  • Like 2

What a horrible horrible team

As bad a team and squad as I can recall

Lambert out !!

Damn him for not providing enough money for players.

There is no "five year plan".

The only plan is to survive on the cheap until Lerner can sell the club and hope that enough of the sheep don't notice too much as to cancel their season tickets.

I reckon the club will get a rude awakening this summer though. I haven't renewed since McLeish and I still get begging emails, texts and the occasional phone call from the ticket office.

Exacto.

What a horrible horrible team

As bad a team and squad as I can recall

Lambert out !!

How is it Lambert's fault?

I still think we will win, Holt will score

Everything is Lambert's fault, remember?