Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Cloudy start to the day , 8c and some rain forecast for this morning in Aston. Should be upto 13c by kick off time.

Thats how the players feel......how about the weather.lol

Hard to see where a threat, never mind a goal, is coming from today. Lambert has to show that he can put out a side capable of winning convincingly without his star striker and I'm not sure he can.

Really hope I'm proved wrong because this has away win written all over it.

-------------------------------Guzan---------------------------

Lowton------------Vlaar-------------Clark------------Bertrand

-------------------Westwood---------Delph----------------------

Allbrighton----------------Helenius-------------------Tonev

------------------------------Wiemann------------------------------

Hope it will be this but Baker instead of Clark. It won't be though cause sadly Grant Holt is going to start.
After a 40+m spend and even considering our injuries that's a piss poor line up to represent our club. No wonder we have struggled.

:blink:

Considering nearly 15m of that 40m is injured. You're looking at a squad built on 25m. Jeez man, give it a rest.

Our squad is valued at considerably more unless you want to forget about the players already here when Lambert arrived and are still here.

-------------------------------Guzan---------------------------

Lowton------------Vlaar-------------Clark------------Bertrand

-------------------Westwood---------Delph----------------------

Allbrighton----------------Helenius-------------------Tonev

------------------------------Wiemann------------------------------

Hope it will be this but Baker instead of Clark. It won't be though cause sadly Grant Holt is going to start.
After a 40+m spend and even considering our injuries that's a piss poor line up to represent our club. No wonder we have struggled.
:blink:

Considering nearly 15m of that 40m is injured. You're looking at a squad built on 25m. Jeez man, give it a rest.

Our squad is valued at considerably more unless you want to forget about the players already here when Lambert arrived and are still here.

Baffling how you can't get your head around the finances. Just leave it mate.

Villa win Holt to score.

• Like 1

I can't say as I'm feeling confident about this one. Half a squad, half a crowd, I just get the feeling it's going to be a very flat performance. 

What we need is for someone who's benefitting from the injuries to really step up and take the opportunity. Unfortunately for us, those people are Grant Holt and Tonev - seems unlikely doesn't it? Hopefully I'll be eating those words at five o'clock.

The one thing we do have going for us is that if they lose, it's almost impossible to see any way they could possibly stay up - there's a huge amount of pressure on them - if get anything early on in the game, it'll be a massive blow to them.