• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

A big HA to everyone that wrote off Albrighton by the way, he seems to have got his confidence back now and it at the very least proving to be a good option off the bench.

Shame on those who wouldn't even give a Villa fan-player a chance.

• Like 4

VP's Jose kryptonite strikes again.

The only thing that could have typed that would face been if Terry and Ivanovic had been the ones sent off.

Delph looked like he had the ball on a string at times.

I know we have put up with a lot of garbage but every now and then something like this reminds us why we love the Villa.

Wouldn't fault anyone today a proper all round team performance. But wasn't it nice to watch the cockney scum meltdown at the end 

Marvellous stuff 

A shout for Vlaar as MOTM - though he was awesome today.

I think every player put in a performance today. Even Wiemann put in a really good shift and I think helped Benteke a lot. It's often hard to pick at MOTM because their all terrible, today you could probably make a reasonable argument for every Villa as MOTM. Delph gets it for me but can certainly understand those voting for Vlaar, Bacuna, KEA or Bennet. 

• Like 1

Bloody hell!

So proud of the team today. It's a very tough fixture for so many reasons, but to hold on the way that we did was fantastic. I think everybody played well today, and Bennett definitely proved me wrong, fair play to the lad! It's awesome to p*ss Mourinho off in the way that we did, and these 3 points are absolutely huge. Never in a million years did I think that we'd be sitting in 10th after this weekend. Well done lads! UTV!

Wow, was on the verge of not going today as I felt rough, thankfully I did! Villa park was rocking! Though Willian was unlucky to be sent off. Amusing hearing the chelsea fans moaning about it and Stan collynore bringing up the ivanovic incident at their place. Kea was lucky to not be seriously injured as that was a horrific tackle! Loved gabby jumping off the bench.

just seen the poll results, surprised, i thought the ref was poor

bought in to the chelsea tactic of buy contact, fall over, win freekick, even hard man terry was doing it, they won a lot of really soft freekicks

i thought the willian 2nd yellow was soft but he (and chelsea) made a rod for his back by awarding all the other freekicks

was surprised that he got the big decisions right because his other minor decisions were shit

just seen the poll results, surprised, i thought the ref was poor

bought in to the chelsea tactic of buy contact, fall over, win freekick, even hard man terry was doing it, they won a lot of really soft freekicks

i thought the willian 2nd yellow was soft but he (and chelsea) made a rod for his back by awarding all the other freekicks

was surprised that he got the big decisions right because his other minor decisions were shit

At least I gave very good rating for the referees, meaning both referee and linesmen. And this time mostly linesmen. They got things right at crucial moments.

• Like 1

Hopefully the boo boys will cut Bennett some slack after today. Didn't put a foot wrong and made a vital interception in the box.

Voted Bacuna MOTM because he was effective both offensively and defensively. Each and everyone played well today, and glad to hear VP rocking again.

Â