• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Hopefully the boo boys will cut Bennett some slack after today. Didn't put a foot wrong and made a vital interception in the box.

Voted Bacuna MOTM because he was effective both offensively and defensively. Each and everyone played well today, and glad to hear VP rocking again.

Everyone around me was very supportive...it was almost watching their own kid playing. Edited by Oaks

;

originally posted by me in the match thread a couple of days ago
We're owed a ref who's not a bent prick too, unlike last time round. A shitty match with lots of unfair decisions falling our way culminating in a last minute villa winner and terry,lampard and ivanovic all being sent off for no reason please. Would then accept that "these things even out over time"

I reckon that's close enough :)

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 4

That headlock is really pissing me off from Ivanovic. I just noticed how Terry ran straight up to Leo and got in his face when he had pushed Ivanovic off him too.

Proper nasty pieces of work those two, tossers. Every time we play them those pricks try to cause drama.

shearer talking utter bollocks on MOTD

bennett wasnt the last man and it wasnt a goal scoring opportunity, vlaar was shoulder to shoulder with ramires

Exactly this. 

im sure shearer said something about ramires being faster than vlaar, is he seriously expecting refs to take that in to consideration? not a chance

and i thought the 2nd yellow was soft and watching it again in isolation its incredibly soft, but put it in to the context of the match where chelsea won so many soft free kicks for falling over when they felt contact the ref's got no real option, so it was their own fault

basically **** em

• Like 3

A few points to make after that game. Bennett played well, hopefully this shows that with a bit of confidence, he can be an able backup to Bertrand, and he is up for the battle against Luna to stay here. <br />

<br />

As we've always know, Gabby doesn't have a 'footballing brain'. His decision making is poor, and he showed this Today. I think he is best when he has a set position with set instructions. In the 4-3-3, he is asked to switch with Weimann or Benteke, which possible confuses him. <br />

<br />

Finally, the fans were awesome. I haven't heard us that loud for a while, and I'm suprised at the attendance. Maybe there were a lot of Chelsea fans in the home end, maybe it was for the £10 shirt offer. Whatever the reason, our support was excellent Today. <br />

<br />

UTV!

Â