• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Nice to see Chelsea implode after robbing us earlier in the season.

Thought Lambert got it spot on soaking up Chelsea pressure and showing patience going forward.

Superb win. Full credit to all the players for a 110% performance full of guts and grit. Ref also had a blinder which was lovely to see for once....once those cheating cockney wankas knew they werent going to be able to con the ref they resorted to typical dirty thug tactics.

Nice to see that scumbag Terry throwing a strop at the end as well. Hope their coach breaks down on the long ride home.

If Delph keeps putting these types of performances in Woy would be an absolute mug not to take him to Brazil.

• Like 3

Incredible. I forgot what this feeling felt like. I want more of it! Fantastic team victory, Lambert got it right tonight, they set up to win the game and not sit back trying to wrangle a point out of it. Delph deserves the plaudits, he was positive all night. Westwood had a very good game, credit where it's due. Benteke was lively and came close twice. The back four made things very hard on Chelsea. Great discipline from them. 

The referee was a bit card-happy, Willian should not have been sent off, but some crap officiating in our favor was overdue...

Ramires is a disgrace, Mourinho getting shown the exit was icing on the cake. 

I haven't heard Villa Park that loud in ages. When we play positively and the players give their all, Villa Park can and should be a fortress. This result seems to prove that we are good enough to stay up. 

Massive result, really proud of the boys, proud of the supporters, proud of the manager for having faith in his players.

Over the moon right now.

UTV!

• Like 3

Massive. Chelsea will claim the ref lost it for them but were we ever troubled? I doubt they remember the dirty prick ivanovic in the reverse fixture do they? Gotta love that karma.

Anybody else see Ivanovic trying to get Bacuna in a headlock and Bacuna telling to get off him. When he pushed him away, Ivanovic went crazy, dirty clearing in the woods.

• Like 3

We've just claimed a massive victory and all Richard Keys can bang on about is whether Mourinho would be allowed to speak his mind if this was an American sport!

I mean, WTF!!??

:rant:

Went against the script. SKY picked their winner earlier.

• Like 1

Â