• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Delph shows he is the master of the quote

When questioned whether Ramires deserved his red card for the stamp, Delph said: “If it looks like a duck and quacks like one, then it usually is.”

Who's even asking that question?

If we can finish 9/10th as opposed to 14/15th what's that ? About another £12m in prize money ? Surely that would go into Lamberts transfer pot and we'd have a good lucking budget for the summer .

An extra £12M?!? Have a day off mate, I think it's roughly an extra £0.5M per position isn't it? So more like £2-3M which isn't to be sniffed at to be fair.

Can buy another two Tonev's with that ;)

Back of napkin mathematics time, but I think it should be about £1.2m per place this season, which is up from the previous TV deal's £750k per place. 

I must have watched the goal 50 time sby now and it just gets better with each viewing. For me that's the best (and most unexpected) goal in front of the Holte since a certain one from  Gary Cahill.

• Like 1

They have won 20 major honours and we have 21. Granted in a season or two they will go ahead of us but they aint yet. Surely you can't include charity shields?? If so you may aswell include any old tin pot trophy

Nearly shot myself in the foot haha. I know were the 4th most succesful english club at the moment. United liverpool arsenal villa. Must admit I knew chelsea wernt to far behind us but did not know they were right on our tail. 4th most succesful club and aint won hardly anything in how long.

Nearly shot myself in the foot haha. I know were the 4th most succesful english club at the moment. United liverpool arsenal villa. Must admit I knew chelsea wernt to far behind us but did not know they were right on our tail. 4th most succesful club and aint won hardly anything in how long.

Yes unfortunately most of our success was in the 19th century and theres is recent. 

Â