Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

What do you guys think abou loaning Edens brother Thorgen Hazard? A young chap playing either wide but mostly as CAM for his Belgium club right now :)

Wouldn't mind having him for a season. I doubt he'll be the number 10 we've been waiting for though, as it would be his first season in the PL. I could be wrong

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-aston-villa-3525371?

Newcastle lining up £15million double swoop for Aston Villa duo Fabian Delph and Andreas Weimann

The pair have been consistent performers in a disappointing campaign at Villa Park and Toon boss Alan Pardew wants them to boost his squad on Tyneside

Neville WilliamsFabian-Delph-and-Andreas-Weimann.jpg

Raid: Pardew wants the Villa pair at St. James' Park next season

Newcastle are eyeing a £15million double raid on Aston Villa for Fabian Delph and Andreas Weimann, writes Steve Bates in the Sunday People.

Geordie boss Alan Pardew believes the Villa pair could give his team a boost after a poor season and is seeking owner Mike Ashley’s backing to pursue both players.

A move for the pair would represent a shift in policy, with most of Toon’s recent signings coming from France.

Pardew has been impressed with 24-year-old midfielder Delph’s commitment to Villa’s fight for survival and is a long-standing admirer of winger Weimann, who has also been watched by Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton.

Villa rate 22-year-old Weimann at around

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-aston-villa-3525371#ixzz31Ozwu21j 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I don't rate Delph as highly as most on here, but using PL arithmetic, noting that he's young, English and on the up, he's worth nearly 15 million by himself. I don't really believe that one's serious. 

However, Newcastle were linked with Andi last summer, and I can believe that they're sniffing around him again. If Lambert stays, so does Andi, but a new manager may look at his scoring record and think he's replaceable. I wouldn't agree with selling him, mind, but I don't think this move is outside the bounds of possibility. 

I don't rate Delph as highly as most on here, but using PL arithmetic, noting that he's young, English and on the up, he's worth nearly 15 million by himself. I don't really believe that one's serious. 

However, Newcastle were linked with Andi last summer, and I can believe that they're sniffing around him again. If Lambert stays, so does Andi, but a new manager may look at his scoring record and think he's replaceable. I wouldn't agree with selling him, mind, but I don't think this move is outside the bounds of possibility. 

If we could get £9m for Andi, I'd snap their hand off 

• Like 1

If we could get £9m for Andi, I'd snap their hand off 

In the end, I might accept it too, but they won't offer that much and we shouldn't sell a 22-year old prospect with considerable room to improve for much cheaper than that. It might be difficult for the clubs to meet at an acceptable price. 

How much do we value premier league survival at?

Selling Delph would be ludicrous our midfield is shite as it is why would we sell our only engine in the middle of the park