Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Hernandez would certainly boost our profile in South America. Although I think it's fairly unlikely to happen...

Mexico is Central America. Sorry to be a pedant. ;)

it's actually north America

Knock chicarito off that list he doesn't fit in

Yep he doesn't fit in at all, because he's a good player, and he wouldn't fit in well with all of our shit players.

He's a striker and we don't play 4-4-2.......

Irrelevant since Lambert won't be here next season. 

What do people think of Mile Jedinak? Worth a bid in summer?

He is a solid player. good defensively, great captain. Would make our midfield look much better. Him and Delph would work well with an attacking mid in front.

I'd take Yannick Bollassie from Palace for sure.

• Like 2

First signing needs to be Hatem Ben Arfa. Been kicked out of the Newcastle first team by Pardew for no good reason apparently. Super player, and most definitely available for transfer

First signing needs to be Hatem Ben Arfa. Been kicked out of the Newcastle first team by Pardew for no good reason apparently. Super player, and most definitely available for transfer

Moody and inconsistent

Injury prone and moody, we already have N'Zogbia.

I'd like Remy, Caulker, Naughton, Holtby, Barry.

• Like 2

Injury prone and moody, we already have N'Zogbia.

I'd like Remy, Caulker, Naughton, Holtby, Barry.

Caulker is a great shout, would love him here. Had a fantastic season. 

Caulker is ok, i think you have to be careful with relegated defenders though, there have been loads who look so good but turn out not to be.

Assaidi i wouldn't mind if Liverpool would be willing to sell, marvellous tricky little winger. Back to his herenveen days today!

I wouldn't mind Ben Arfa here, but he needs to be kept happy. Maybe him and Benteke can become friends, for when we send Sylla to France to squash grapes, or whatever they do over there.

I like looking at the relegated sides for players we could pinch on the cheap. Who do Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich (who are basically down) have that could be of benefit to us? Caulker, Cornelius, Medel, Dejagah... Hoolahan?

If we can't get Bertrand I'd be looking at someone like Neil Taylor who can't get in the Swansea team. Maybe Ki aswell if he doesn't get a regular game there as he's impressed me for Sunderland this season.

• Like 1