Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Dave, I think you're thinking of the cheap imitation. 'IncognitoAVFC' has only ever posted a handful of tweets, all of which have been accurate (and appear to be from someone at the club).

But then some twitter bellend set up a similar account, called something like AVFCIncognito. I think it's the same kid who does the 'AVFC Transfer Tweet' bullsh*t account.

• Like 2

Like all ITKers, Incognito posts a lot of vague stuff that could be claimed as accurate whatever happens. I mean, " a lot going on behind the scenes". Wow, thanks a million for that pinpoint info. I think I could have made that up myself.

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that some people are genuinely ITK about some things relating to the club? The original IncognitoAVFC was obviously someone employed by the club.

Alli staying put?

Posted at 12:18

MK Dons manager Karl Robinson is hoping to keep hold of 18-year-old Deli Alli today, reports Geoff Doyle, sports editor at BBC Three Counties Radio.

The highly-rated midfielder is on the radar of Premier League clubs, but Robinson is hoping to keep him for longer at Stadium MK. "He's a wonderful player, a wonderful talent. We know of the interest. We want to make sure we do it right. I'm sure we will. He knows of my desire to keep him. And hopefully we can do so..."

I'm going to keep bleating on about Dele Alli till it goes through.

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 1

Dave, I think you're thinking of the cheap imitation. 'IncognitoAVFC' has only ever posted a handful of tweets, all of which have been accurate (and appear to be from someone at the club).

But then some twitter bellend set up a similar account, called something like AVFCIncognito. I think it's the same kid who does the 'AVFC Transfer Tweet' bullsh*t account.

Could be mate. Its all a bit vague in my mind (at the best of times)

Thing is with Lennon while he is a player I have always liked (Premier league wise) I don't see him as being a Lambert player.

He is an out and out winger which we never play, Lambert tends to prefer wide forwards, players with more of a goal threat.

Not that he has bought any of these in his time here mind!

Thing is with Lennon while he is a player I have always liked (Premier league wise) I don't see him as being a Lambert player.

He is an out and out winger which we never play, Lambert tends to prefer wide forwards, players with more of a goal threat.

Not that he has bought any of these in his time here mind!

Benteke? Kozak?

Unless you're talking specifically about wide players.

• Like 1