Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Marseille fan club twitter (official one too I think) saying we've joined the race for ayew

I watched the second half of OM v Nice on Friday, Ayew looked very good and created lots of chances. That said it was a pretty dominant 4 0 win so all the attacking players looked good.

So, we are now in for Cleverley, Connor Wickham, Ayew, Lennon and Pato Banton. And Defoe is loitering with intent......

Busy times.

Defoe is in a tent? Bit of a step down from an Estate Agents or JulieB's dungeon of transfer certainty.

• Like 3

So, we are now in for Cleverley, Connor Wickham, Ayew, Lennon and Pato Banton. And Defoe is loitering with intent......

Busy times.

Defoe is in a tent? Bit of a step down from an Estate Agents or JulieB's dungeon of transfer certainty.

We're making a tentative bid.

Busy times.

He's canvassing for support apparently.

• Like 1

Busy times.

He's canvassing for support apparently.

Personally I think this one will peg out quite quickly.