Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Edit: That's 'Westy' definitely on the bench if he signs.

Er, that's definitely just your opinion though.

Err, I don't have to finish every single one of my points off with 'in my opinion' for that to be blatantly obvious.

---------------------Guzan-----------------------

Hutton---------Vlaar----Senderos---Cissokho

--------------------Sanchez------------------------

-------------Cleverley----Delph-----------------

N'Zogbia---------Benteke---------Agbonlahor

exactly. Hopefully with another wide player to replace Gabby and Grealish to eventually step into Nzogbias role and were rolling.

Am I the only one thinking that maybe we need a winger as a priority?

All this talk of strikers is nonsense. We need a tricky winger.

same thing these days. That wide role that Wiemann and Gabby are playing. Someone thats fast and can cross/finish would be ideal. 

exactly. Hopefully with another wide player to replace Gabby and Grealish to eventually step into Nzogbias role and were rolling.

I'd say that's probably our strongest side given no injury problems and if we sign Cleverley.

Agbonlahor is probably the weak link in it though.

I'd say that's probably our strongest side given no injury problems and if we sign Cleverley.

Agbonlahor is probably the weak link in it though.

Play Andi at home and Gabby away.

Edit: That's 'Westy' definitely on the bench if he signs.

Er, that's definitely just your opinion though.

Err, I don't have to finish every single one of my points off with 'in my opinion' for that to be blatantly obvious.

"That's 'Westy' definitely on the bench if he signs"

"In my opinion, this means 'Westy' will be seen on the bench rather than in the starting eleven"

Spot the opinion.

• Like 1

Some lad put up a rumour on twitter now we are signing him not one paper or journalist linking cleverly to us yet we are buying him

hes been spot on. More reliable than the papers.

Some lad put up a rumour on twitter now we are signing him not one paper or journalist linking cleverly to us yet we are buying him

hes been spot on. More reliable than the papers.

Yep @Harj04 is the only twitter source thta would get this kind of reaction.

We have to remember Liverpool fans didn't rate Cissohko and how good he has been for us so far. Even Senderos has been really good so far. I think Cleverly will do well here with less pressure on his shoulders. New lease of life. 

Yeah because Bent, Gabby and Weimann have it all covered don't they ?

Are you seriously expecting Benteke & Kozak to come back with a bang after such severe injuries ? It could take them months to get back up to speed ... IF they ever do. Plenty of players NEVER regain their touch/form after such bad injuries

Talk about taking a gamble

We have to remember Liverpool fans didn't rate Cissohko and how good he has been for us so far. Even Senderos has been really good so far. I think Cleverly will do well here with less pressure on his shoulders. New lease of life. 

To be fair none Man Utd players have been good after Fergie left. I don't think its fair of the Man Utd fans to blame their problems only on Cleverley. Players like Jones, Smalling, Evans, Rafael, Nani, Carrick, Young, Fellaini, even RvP have all been pretty bad.

I think its like you say, less pressure wil ldo him good.

Edited by villalad21

"That's 'Westy' definitely on the bench if he signs"

"In my opinion, this means 'Westy' will be seen on the bench rather than in the starting eleven"

Spot the opinion.

As I said, it's clear that anything I post is purely my opinion and nothing else. But you continue with your obtuseness.

• Like 1

Yeah because Bent, Gabby and Weimann have it all covered don't they ?

Are you seriously expecting Benteke & Kozak to come back with a bang after such severe injuries ? It could take them months to get back up to speed ... IF they ever do. Plenty of players NEVER regain their touch/form after such bad injuries

Talk about taking a gamble

Not that I don't think we need another striker, but there are also plenty of strikers who come back from injury fine.