Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I can't quite see Cleverley "walk" in our team. Who is hegoing to replace? Sanchez? no. Delph? no. Westwood ? Probably not, as much as i don't rate him, Lambert loves the guy.

He'd play just ahead of Delph and Westwood in the middle of the park, with Sanchez playing the DM.

I can't quite see Cleverley "walk" in our team. Who is hegoing to replace? Sanchez? no. Delph? no. Westwood ? Probably not, as much as i don't rate him, Lambert loves the guy.

He'd play just ahead of Delph and Westwood in the middle of the park, with Sanchez playing the DM.

---------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton-------Senderos-Vlaar-Cissokho

----------------Sanchez---------------------

-----------Delph---Westwood-----------

-----------------Cleverley-------------------

-----------Weimann----Agbonlahor

That would be a disaster

Don't think Westwood, Delph, Sanchez and Cleverly would play in the same team that often. Besides we've only meant to have had a bid accepted for Cleverly he still has to agree personal terms and I wouldn't be surprised if that proved to be a sticking point. There will probably be other teams who match our bid, as well

---------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton-------Senderos-Vlaar-Cissokho

----------------Sanchez---------------------

-----------Delph---Westwood-----------

-----------------Cleverley-------------------

-----------Weimann----Agbonlahor

That would be a disaster

In your opinion...

(even though I'm not a fan of him) we'd have better options with Cleverley in the centre of the pitch.

I'm hoping the personal terms don't come off if i'm honest.

Sorry but I do not rate him at all, taking away his time at United I didn't rate him at Wigan either despite the hype at the time.

He certainly isn't the answer to breaking teams down at home imo.

• Like 1

We need someone capable of putting the ball in the net .  I wont say 1 in 2 or even 1 in 3 as we cant afford that,  but someone who could at least score double figures for us in a season would help

We have a 1-2 striker and a 1-3 striker, alas they're injured!

I think we're hoping for the ebst until they're back from injury to be honest. We desperately need more creativity in the midfield, but we're not going to strengthen as we should given the limited funds available.

I'd take Cleverley. He's an upgrade on Westwood.

He really isn't.

He really is.

Very mature, measured responses from both of you. Bravo.

He really isn't.

He really is.

He's behind you...

Panto season isn't til Xmas, calm down guys.

• Like 1

He really isn't.

He really is.

Your mom.

Cleverley is an awful excuse for a footballer. I cannot think of anything positive attacking wise or defensively that he brings to a side. He can play a mean sideways ball though. We could use more of that.

• Like 1

Cleverley did fine under Ferguson, but so did players like Evans, Smalling, John O Shea, Wes Brown etc.. after Fergie left, players like these have shown their "averageness."

Just come to show how great of a manager Ferguson was. Unreal.