Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I would take Ben Arfa but only on a year's loan. But he's the sort who'd get people out of their seats at VP when on form without question.

On loan without question. He's crap you don't care he plays up you send him back

I like looking at the relegated sides for players we could pinch on the cheap. Who do Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich (who are basically down) have that could be of benefit to us? Caulker, Cornelius, Medel, Dejagah... Hoolahan?

Cornelius? Like... seriously?

From the relegated clubs (assuming Norwich will be one of them) I wouldn't say no to the following: Caulker, Dæhli, Kasami, Fer and possibly Olsson.

• Like 2

From the relegated clubs (assuming Norwich will be one of them) I wouldn't say no to the following: Caulker, Dæhli, Kasami, Fer and possibly Olsson.

Daehlie definetly. hotter prospect than Januzaj and more technical player. He is creative too, something we are screaming out for and he is only 18

Cornelius....lol.

Funny right? Lolllll111

I like looking at the relegated sides for players we could pinch on the cheap. Who do Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich (who are basically down) have that could be of benefit to us? Caulker, Cornelius, Medel, Dejagah... Hoolahan?

Like.. The question mark at the end of my post was me asking people, I didn't say I wanted any of them.

Cornelius went back to Copenhagen in January anyway.

Dæhli and Fer would top my list from the relegated clubs. Marshall from Cardiff will make a great signing for someone, but I'm happy with Guzan.

Assaidi has been very good on loan at Stoke, can't see him fitting into Liverpool's plan.

If Lambert stays I can see us picking up Hoolahan still on a 1-2 year deal. Would only be back up though I'm sure now, and I'd much rather we got Fer.

• Like 1

Unless we get a takeover with a new manager , much of this squad is going to change.

Hopefully if we do get a new manager and a bit of funding , the new manager will realise that 90% of the squad is just not good enough , simple.

The only ones we should be looking at keeping are guzan , vlaar , okore(going on reputation) , Delph , benteke , with maybe a few others used as squad players .

Worst squad I've seen at villa in the 27 years I've been following , woeful .

• Like 1

Maybe Ki aswell if he doesn't get a regular game there as he's impressed me for Sunderland this season.

New owners or not ki would be a great and you'd like to think achievable signing, really impressed me too this season

• Like 1

If we don't have the takeover money I'd go for daehli, hoolahan, diame, caulker and maybe get mitroglou on loan.

Bring in Bertrand on a permanent then hopefully that should sort us out for under 17m....

Daehli would be a project player with hoolahan playing the first team role with daehli coming on as a sub for him, playing cup games and then hopefully showing how good he is!

For me:

Bertrand in permanently, Holtby, an experienced DM and another more experienced CB. Okore will be back and starting, I imagine, but ideally I'd like another CB ahead of Baker and Clark if Vlaar and/or Okore are injured. I'd still have Hoolahan as well tbh if he's cheap and on a short deal. I think that'd address desperate needs.

I'd bring in Bolasie from Crystal Palace. He's now got one seasons prem experience under his belt. so would probably be in the 8 million mark. We really need people who can dribble with pace and power. Although Lambert doesn't seem to utilise wingers so it's unlikely to happen and he's probably read the dossier saying how crap we are.