The Howard Hodgson report on our club

andykeenan

John Collins because he saw him on TV and sounded impressive :crylaugh:

Yeah I read that and thought it was a pretty embaressing thing to write to the Chairman of a football club.

I once wrote to Doug Ellis and tolk him to buy Rashidi Yekini who I'd watched on TV but I was about 12 at the time

hes a right tool............. that letter smacks of someone who knows **** all............ stick to your day job HH............

God knows when he finds the time to do that.

Seems to spend all day either tweeting or writing reports about Villa and if he isnt doing that he's on holiday. If he actually makes it into the office he seems to just take photos of the harbour and say what a great place it is to work.

Like someone said his hearts in the right place but the obvious vendetta he's had in place since being booted out Directors is starting to grate a bit. Even if I struggle to disagree with a lot of it he's still coming across as someone who got dumped and said he never liked her anyway.

I stopped following him on twitter a few weeks ago, whilst i agree with most of what he says the way he keeps banging his own drum is akin to a child shouting look at me.

• Like 4

Mister Lerner,

I fink dat we need 2 play much betta football den wot we do. If the football men kicked it 2 each other, den again and den again...n so on...until we booted it in da net for a goal! it wud be g8 2 watch it.

Us fans are wicked wiv gud chants like "I don't care for things...only Villa" and "my old dad told me to support Birmingham". So we should get nice footy.

I also rekon we shuld get Mouryneo from Chelsea. He plays footy what we shuld play and wins stuff like cups .

Forthly, we need to buy players like Messy and Ronaldo. Both gud players you c.

It taken me 90 minutes to wryte this an I finished my crayons so plz reply to say wat u fink.

HH

Aged 40 something

You're in luck MctW

We're gonna fix it for you!

ji_2055128c.jpg

"What were you trying to achieve Howard with that letter?"

keep up gent, he was trying to get john Collins a job as football director because he said something good on the footballers footballers show.

• Like 3

Â