The Howard Hodgson report on our club

andykeenan

I'm not going to give the time of day to someone who purports to be the voice of the fans.

Does he?

I'm not really a fan of HH, which is probably a little unfair, because the dislike stems from his father's 'Money Programme' documentary of about 25 years ago.

But if he feels strongly enough to write to Randy Lerner, isn't that just his way of protesting?

The only difference for me is that I wouldn't publish the letter on the internet, regardless of how many requests that I received.

I'm not going to give the time of day to someone who purports to be the voice of the fans.

Does he?

I'm not really a fan of HH, which is probably a little unfair, because the dislike stems from his father's 'Money Programme' documentary of about 25 years ago.

But if he feels strongly enough to write to Randy Lerner, isn't that just his way of protesting?

The only difference for me is that I wouldn't publish the letter on the internet, regardless of how many requests that I received.

I get that vibe from him, ditto Jonathan Fear.

Even if you disagree with thr decision to publish the letter, the content is certainly agreeable. He saw the potential problems that could arise from Lambert's out-of-date tactics and results since have vindicated this.

Â