The Boring Thread

Spoony

There was only two male teachers at my primary school.

They were called Mr Boffey and Mr Kaminski. They taught year 6 and year 5, respectively.

Mr Kaminski's father was from Poland, if I remember correctly. I don't know where Mr Boffey's dad was from.

Actually, come to think of it, Mr Kaminski taught year 4.

Sorry guys.

Or was it year 5? I think maybe he changed from year 4 to year 5 in about 1997.

I'm going to be up all night now.

Finding the end of the Sellotape is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...

2 seconds of pleasure with 10 minutes of regret?

Basically how every woman who has ever had sex with any man that posts on here feels after....hahahahaha. Losers!

Now, now, young Jennifer Jones, behave. You're letting this sports day success go to your head. You're not too big to have your bottom smacked, you know. 

• Like 4

Finding the end of the Sellotape is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...

2 seconds of pleasure with 10 minutes of regret?
Basically how every woman who has ever had sex with any man that posts on here feels after....hahahahaha. Losers!

Laura, is that you?

• Like 1

I crossed a one way street today but looked both ways, a mistake I often make, it's really embarresing.

When that happens to me, I tell myself it was best to be sure just in case there was someone coming the wrong way.

• Like 1

When I make a protein shake, I'll put in maybe two scoops and then just keep topping it up with more mostly empty scoops. Today I probably put in 4/5 little supplementary quarter scoops. Maybe I should just commit to putting in three scoops and be done with it

When I make a protein shake, I'll put in maybe two scoops and then just keep topping it up with more mostly empty scoops. Today I probably put in 4/5 little supplementary quarter scoops. Maybe I should just commit to putting in three scoops and be done with it

That's a confusing system. I just put two slightly heaped scoops in. But I mix it with water because I find if I have two shakes in a day mixed with milk it can upset my stomach a bit. Lactose and I haven't always been best of friends.

Â