The Boring Thread

Spoony

Since I retired, I enjoy the "Cheer You Up" thread more than the "Piss You Off" thread. 

I believe you're the most prolific poster in the "piss you off" thread

Was. 

So I am interested how Mooney spends his time. My dad who is also retired is still quite active. Apart from Mooney running I imagine him drinking tea, eating werthers originals and watching old video of the last time villa won a game?

• Like 1

So I am interested how Mooney spends his time. My dad who is also retired is still quite active. Apart from Mooney running I imagine him drinking tea, eating werthers originals and watching old video of the last time villa won a game?

Reading, writing (don't ask, it's a secret) - but no rithmetic - listening to music, making music (don't hold your breath waiting to hear it, but I'm having fun with it), running, walking, photography, bit of DIY and gardening as the missus requests, pub quiz tonight, will probably take up some more hobbies before too long (drawing and painting is a possibility), off for another short break (Northumberland) in a couple of weeks. . 

Making up for the MASSIVE waste of my time that was work, basically. Never touch Werthers BTW, more of an alcohol man. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Work is such a waste of life. 

You say this but I'm waiting to start my job and have been for a while. It's so mind-numbingly boring. I just need something to occupy my time.

As Travis once said: the grass is always greener on the other side!

Work is such a waste of life.

You say this but I'm waiting to start my job and have been for a while. It's so mind-numbingly boring. I just need something to occupy my time.

As Travis once said: the grass is always greener on the other side!

I can easily occupy myself if not at work. I can spend the time actually filling my mind with something useful or interesting. I would also be able to find the time to do some physical exercise as well.

Reading, writing (don't ask, it's a secret) - but no rithmetic - listening to music, making music (don't hold your breath waiting to hear it, but I'm having fun with it), running, walking, photography, bit of DIY and gardening as the missus requests, pub quiz tonight, will probably take up some more hobbies before too long (drawing and painting is a possibility), off for another short break (Northumberland) in a couple of weeks. . 

Making up for the MASSIVE waste of my time that was work, basically. Never touch Werthers BTW, more of an alcohol man. 

Have you got time to join the 2018 Jamaican Bobsled team?

• Like 1

Â