The Boring Thread

Spoony

34 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Two stickers on my apple today. Luckily I spotted the second, just as I was taking my first bite. Thankfully I removed the second, before I got a mouthful of sticker.

I like stickers on apples. I will actively seek out ones with a bonus sticker. I like to stick the little scamps onto ther objects. My mug, telephone, laptop and so on.

IMG_3021.JPG

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Two stickers on my apple today. Luckily I spotted the second, just as I was taking my first bite. Thankfully I removed the second, before I got a mouthful of sticker.

I always eat the bit with the sticker on with my first bite.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I have been to seven Hard Rock Cafe's.

London, Berlin, New York, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Edinburgh and Orlando.

I'm sad that I never went to the Birmingham one. I hope to go to the Manchester one soon.

Oooh got me thinking.

From memory; Birmingham, New York, Hamburg, Berlin, Brussels, Bangkok, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Pattaya, Singapore Airport, Oslo, Lisbon. 

There may be more but can't recall

• Like 2

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 17:57, Xela said:

Oooh got me thinking.

From memory; Birmingham, New York, Hamburg, Berlin, Brussels, Bangkok, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Pattaya, Singapore Airport, Oslo, Lisbon. 

There may be more but can't recall

WHY WHY WHY

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

WHY WHY WHY

Seriously though, it was always a bit of a tradition on a lads holiday to have a few cocktails in a Hard Rock. They did a blue slushy one, think it was called a Blue Devil.

The best ones were in Asia. Hong Kong springs to mind most. Right slap bang in Lan Kwai Fong (main bar area) and always a cracking cover band on. 

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I just ate a packet of sweets and put the wrappers in my pocket. Hopefully I will remember to take them out before I wash them. 

Let VT know when you are about to wash them and we can remind you. Simples.

• Like 2

I've had a hire car for the past few days.  Normally I'd use my own car on work trips (they used to pay 25p per mile on business).  It turns out that the rules have changed as the "new" policy is to book a pool car through the "system".  I protested as I would have only claimed back about ~£22 in mileage from the trip if I did it in my own car, but they said I had to go with procedure.  So I went through the "system", and low and behold they ordered me a hire car as no pool cars were available*. 

*I had a brand new 1.6 Astra turbo (120 miles on the clock when I picked it up), heated seats, cruise control and a brilliant sat nav.  I'm claiming back the £20 in petrol I had to put in though , and they can deal with the cost of the hire.  I suppose it makes a nice change from the 6 year old Aygo.  Fools.  

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Â