The Boring Thread

Spoony

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

just went done Tesco to get a Pepsi Max and some biccies as I'm pulling a late one at work tonight  .... 90 mins I was in there for , kept bumping into old mates \ neighbours etc who I haven't seen in a while and catching up on various gossip  ... got so bad at one  point I thought Mrs H had arranged a surprise party for me and music and dancing girls would come down aisle 12

I hate meeting people you know in supermarkets. Mainly because after you've had your chat and said your goodbyes you keep bumping that into them in other aisles :lol: awkward.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2016 at 15:41, Ryan. said:

I hate meeting people you know in supermarkets. Mainly because after you've had your chat and said your goodbyes you keep bumping that into them in other aisles :lol: awkward.

"Hey, still shopping, eh? Me too!"

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

Having just read 17 pages back on this thread... Back to a post made by paddy whack on October 31st 2014, I can officially say I'm not bored. Despite it being 02.23 am in the middle of a night shift.

I went back to see what post it was and I maintain that rich tea biscuits with chocolate are not nice.

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I went back to see what post it was and I maintain that rich tea biscuits with chocolate are not nice.

It's good to see you maintain biscuit consistency even more than 2 years after making the original claim.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I have been to seven Hard Rock Cafe's.

London, Berlin, New York, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Edinburgh and Orlando.

I'm sad that I never went to the Birmingham one. I hope to go to the Manchester one soon.

Don't you start! That Rockcafe cocked up my Berlin pub crawl.. just so SOMEONE could watch Leicester lift the PL trophy.. pfft.. <_<

33 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I have been to seven Hard Rock Cafe's.

London, Berlin, New York, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Edinburgh and Orlando.

I'm sad that I never went to the Birmingham one. I hope to go to the Manchester one soon.

I have one crossover with you (New York) and one extra, Warsaw.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Two stickers on my apple today. Luckily I spotted the second, just as I was taking my first bite. Thankfully I removed the second, before I got a mouthful of sticker.

You don't wash your apples? Yuck.

Â