Jose Mourinho

TRO

Put Suarez up top in that Chelsea team instead of Demba Ba and tell me where they'd be in the league now.

That Chelsea team should have Diego Costa up top next season so will take some stopping!

I think PaulC is absolutely right. Would Mourinho win the League Cup with small heath? Nope, he wouldn't. Probably because he isnt bad enough to ever manage a club like that.

I can't believe someone who won back-to-back UEFA Cup and Champions League with Porto, then won the Champions League with Inter - who had only even reached the last 4 once in the CL era (18 years) - and being the first manager ever to win a league title in England, Italy and Spain is being compared to a manager who won less than half the league titles he competed for in Scotland.

• Like 1

Who decides how football "should be played"?

Why is Rodger's football the right way to play? At what point did that become the proper way to play football?

It's certainly not how they played football when the game was invented. So it's not traditional, or for the purists.

• Like 1

Who decides how football "should be played"?

Why is Rodger's football the right way to play? At what point did that become the proper way to play football?

It's certainly not how they played football when the game was invented. So it's not traditional, or for the purists.

Do Liverpool even play that great football. for me Rodgers has them playing very fast direct football that they knock teams out in 1st 25 minutes and hard for them to recover. bit like Villa from 07-10 but with better players

Brilliant. He is just brilliant.

The only manager to make the Champions League semi finals 8 season on the spin. Unbelievable consistency.

It looked like the Eto'o substitution was a mistake, shows the fine margins when you get to this level.

The only manager to make the Champions League semi finals 8 season on the spin. Unbelievable consistency.

It looked like the Eto'o substitution was a mistake, shows the fine margins when you get to this level.

What did he win with the biggest club in the world?..what is he gonna win with Chelsea this season?..he has done good but now he is found out and not one the best managers…expect to be slaughtered now so once again, impressed a lot at Porto and with Inter…but what have he done lately?

8 years on the spin? In 2009 Inter Milan went out to Manchester United 2-0 on aggregate in the 2nd round. Mourinho was in charge of Inter that season

Edited by Voinjama

What did he win with the biggest club in the world?

Everything in Spain.

i think mourinho has massively underachieved this season when you consider how much they spent this year

i think chelsea will be stronger next year mind you

Massively underachieved? That suggests that City have spent much less than them.

Â