Jose Mourinho

TRO

Chelsea strikers always score important goals though, I reckon one of them will score the winner v Atletico.

Surely it's better having someone like Ba who scores crucial goals v Liverpool and PSG than just having someone who scores the 3rd and 4th in 4-0 wins v the likes of Norwich all the time?

Chelsea strikers always score important goals though, I reckon one of them will score the winner v Atletico.

Surely it's better having someone like Ba who scores crucial goals v Liverpool and PSG than just having someone who scores the 3rd and 4th in 4-0 wins v the likes of Norwich all the time?

I really hope they have someone to score their 3rd and 4th against Norwich next weekend.

He's not the only manager in the world who can set a team up to soak up pressure and counter attack.

He's failed this year to get results when they mattered, in the league at least. Although that could also be down to having a poor strike force.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

He's not the only manager in the world who can set a team up to soak up pressure and counter attack.

He's failed this year to get results when they mattered, in the league at least. Although that could also be down to having a poor strike force.

Failed to get results when it mattered? Are you for real?

Got it spot on today, again.

My mate in the pub on Friday was exclaiming that Liverpool would win the title because Mourinho wasn't bothered about the game at an field and was going to play is reserves.

I told him if he believed that he's an idiot. That's exactly what Mourinho wanted people to think today.

Of course he can lose games, and he's a great manager, but he's not as brilliant as some would have you believe.

I'd respect him more if his expensively assembled teams played football.

His record would indicate he really is as good as people say.

And that is fair enough re the football his sides play if that's your view, I don't agree but you're far from on your own thinking that.

But to say he doesn't win when it matters literally couldn't be further from the truth.

• Like 1

I just had a debate on twitter with someone saying Jose is no better that McLeish

I understand why people don't like the fella, but this is one of the most stupid things I've ever read and it being twitter, you read quite a lot.

• Like 2

The next time a team goes to Stamford Bridge and gets a result through negative spoiling tactics and he dares criticise I hope the media point to this game.

One of Jose's managerial skills is to get people talking more about Jose and less about the team. Making inflammatory statements about other teams parking the bus is one such tactic, and it works.

He knows exactly what he's doing and cares not about what anyone thinks bar the fans of his own team. 

• Like 3

Â