Jose Mourinho

TRO

well they turned it around last night in fairness to them though were helped by an awful PSG performance. THe injury to Hazard actually seemed to help them in the end and made them a bit more direct

well they turned it around last night in fairness to them though were helped by an awful PSG performance. THe injury to Hazard actually seemed to help them in the end and made them a bit more direct

I don't think Chelsea were helped any more than PSG were helped in the first leg. 

As for the injury to Hazard helping them go more direct, according to Jose that was an tactic they used in the second half because the Chelse midfielders were tired and because they realised PSG couldn't handle it.

I don't think you are given credit where its due.

they were using it 1st half as well. think Schurrle goal was from a long throw as well. Don't think it was a great tactical management last night from his part of taking off a midfielder and putting on a striker. Just what any manager would have done.

Jose has done better this season ;)

FWIW I think they are my favourites to win if Bayern, Barcelona and Real make the semi finals it will play right into Jose hands tactically

Well if they were using it in the first half as well then it was clearly a tactic and not purely the result of Hazard's injury. :)

As for the change being what any manager would have done, well O'Neill would have taken the RB off and stuck another winger on, McLeish another CB and the chap at Man City would have shut the game down thinking 1-0 was enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Its pantomime stuff he is good value and what he was saying about Mike Reilly is what everyone on here has been saying that hates Liverpool that they are getting every decision almost like they have been gifted the League!

He was spot on about the Premier League not really backing their clubs in Europe. Atletico had their game moved back to Friday. Madrid, having played on Wednesday, didn't even have a game at the weekend. I suppose the argument against that would be they'll just complain when they have to play Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday later in the season.

Chelsea for all their talent were so bloody boring last night.  I know it is a game plan and it worked but if you spend that much money you expect a team capable of playing good football to beat teams.

Â