Jose Mourinho

TRO

He's clearly trying to provoke a reaction from his strikers.

the strikers he doesn't play ;)

Exactly

Torres didn't exactly tear the place up looking to prove a point when he came on.

I didn't say it was working ;)

Although I would say he did the same to Eto'o a couple of months ago and then Eto'o produced his best form for Chelsea (albeit for an apparent short amount of time).

Edited by Stevo985

Ultimately, having no top-class striker this season has cost them. Mourinho obviously gets some of the blame for that but in his defence, he perhaps felt that he could be the one to finally get the best out of Torres. It hasn't happened and there will be now be a massive shake-up in the summer. I'd still fancy them for next season.

They started off a bit dodgy defensively but have generally been very solid in that department for a while now. They will also have Zouma as another option next season.

saw in the independent someone ask the question, both teams have spent silly money, jose has all this success, blanc is relatively inexperienced, why is it that PSG are able to play better football?

i think its a good question, and one that id also point at man city

suggestions that chelsea will spend big in the summer, will their brand of football get better? doubt it, it wasnt much better when he was 1st there

why cant the likes of chelsea play really good dominant football? even dortmund, stripped to the bones last night and full of bang average players, you could see the mentality and the tactics were there

• Like 1

well I think City try to play good football under Pellegrini, Chelsea have a manager who is results 1st performance can come after which is fair enough if your Allardyce or Pulis but when you spend so much and have such good attacking talent you should be offering more.

Chelsea played very good football under Ancelotti and never really understood why got rid of him. If had a choice id choose Carlo over Jose everyday of the week. Look at job he is doing at Madrid with Jose squad while playing good football and within touching distance of the leaders

Â