Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Basically older white blokes with grey beards all look the same is what we're saying here?  No offence intended @rjw63

MODS! I've found a racist! ;)

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2022 at 11:47, rjw63 said:

Gotta wait six months for my birthday treat of Randy Newman in concert.

Luckily I haven't gotta wait for the two litres of vodka to be opened ;)

spacer.png

Wanna bang?

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

As it’s my birthday (the ripe old age of 48) my mate sent me this pic, when I was 17… simpler times 😂

5BEEC95D-3623-40E7-8600-82303A2D9497.jpeg

Many happy returns of the day

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, theboyangel said:

As it’s my birthday (the ripe old age of 48) my mate sent me this pic, when I was 17… simpler times 😂

5BEEC95D-3623-40E7-8600-82303A2D9497.jpeg

Bit of Jonny Smith from back in his Fifth Gear days there 

On 22/07/2022 at 03:47, Dom_Wren said:

arm.jpg

**** awesome. Saw one of the best sleeves I've seen when I was in San Diego a few years back. A woman with a bald eagle up on the shoulder morphing into the star spangled banner on and around her forearm. Looked really good. 

If I'd get the Swedish flag on my arm I'd probably end up on some domestic security police extremist watch list. 😅 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, daft said:

**** awesome. Saw one of the best sleeves I've seen when I was in San Diego a few years back. A woman with a bald eagle up on the shoulder morphing into the star spangled banner on and around her forearm. Looked really good. 

If I'd get the Swedish flag on my arm I'd probably end up on some domestic security police extremist watch list. 😅 

Thanks mate! im really happy with both my sleeves. first one was a tribute to my late father and this one a tribute to my boy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

I found an old Kodak PhotoCD (remember those?) and it contained a personal gem, my first visit to Villa Park in 1997.
We beat Everton 3-1 (Unsworth - Staunton, Savo, Yorke) and I actually witnessed a winning midfield made up with Sasa Curcic and Gareth Farrelly. What a time to be alive.

I had hair, lots of it :D

p2tuoh1.png

Sat in God's own stand too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

I found an old Kodak PhotoCD (remember those?) and it contained a personal gem, my first visit to Villa Park in 1997.
We beat Everton 3-1 (Unsworth - Staunton, Savo, Yorke) and I actually witnessed a winning midfield made up with Sasa Curcic and Gareth Farrelly. What a time to be alive.

I had hair, lots of it :D

p2tuoh1.png

Great pic. 25 years ago. A quarter of a century. Good lord. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â