Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

3 and a half years and I'm still getting grief about that :D :D 

Manhattan in what was it, January - i.e. sub zero temps?

Tidey widey Italian suede loafers and no socks. Do you not know how big the rats are in that town ? You're a mad man!

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Manhattan in what was it, January - i.e. sub zero temps?

Tidey widey Italian suede loafers and no socks. Do you not know how big the rats are in that town ? You're a mad man!

Er, i think you'll find it was late November. And they weren't suede, they were a woven leather tassle loafer thank you very much.

but yes it was sub zero and yes my ankles were cold. But these are the sacrifices I make to look nice for you!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Er, i think you'll find it was late November. And they weren't suede, they were a woven leather tassle loafer thank you very much.

but yes it was sub zero and yes my ankles were cold. But these are the sacrifices I make to look nice for you!

😘

• Like 1

On 30/04/2022 at 13:49, rjw63 said:

@SuperTedis at the match today, just sent me this pic of a famous and well-loved ex-player and manager.

spacer.png

And some big hairy word removed ;)

The old man said he was a right miserable git as a player (which is saying something, as you know Rob, as he’s a miserable word removed) but he was proper sound. Stood and chatted to us about better times! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, SuperTed said:

The old man said he was a right miserable git as a player (which is saying something, as you know Rob, as he’s a miserable word removed) but he was proper sound. Stood and chatted to us about better times! 

Yeah I took one of his books to be signed, I found him very pleasant and easy to talk to. This was many years ago. 

Allan Evans was there too and he also signed the book. Evans calling me "Big Man" was quite amusing 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/05/2022 at 21:17, sidcow said:

Me holding the trophy, 🤣

IMG-20220505-WA0003.jpg

On 07/05/2022 at 21:05, Follyfoot said:

Photo in the Shires 

mate

On 07/05/2022 at 21:33, sidcow said:

B13. 

The "City Walls" are nowhere to be seen!

• Like 1

Â