Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

37 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

I’ve been away for a little while as the world hasn’t been a particularly great place to be a trans woman recently and I had a bit of an incident in my own personal life that put that into harsh perspective for me. I kind of disappeared from everything bar twitter for a few months but I’m back and smiling again 😁💜

37B02AEB-5B03-4234-BA01-1888B9665AB7.jpeg

I was worried about you. In a completely not weirdy way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Context. Mate at footy is a big arsenal fan. He’s been on all season about going back to the champs league. So I made him a Spurs shirt to wear after the game tonight.

image.thumb.jpeg.489a2cc35cb5757e57d9354d25d5d80d.jpeg

At the Dudley college astro no less!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2022 at 13:44, Eidolon said:

I’ve been away for a little while as the world hasn’t been a particularly great place to be a trans woman recently and I had a bit of an incident in my own personal life that put that into harsh perspective for me. I kind of disappeared from everything bar twitter for a few months but I’m back and smiling again 😁💜

And a beautiful smile that is.

Shopped 😆

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Shopped 😆

And 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a picture just saying I’m back and feeling okay 😅 Sometimes it’s easier to use a Snapchat filter than do a full face of make up 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eidolon said:

And 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a picture just saying I’m back and feeling okay 😅 Sometimes it’s easier to use a Snapchat filter than do a full face of make up 

Ahh, I was kidding, actually didn't think it was. 😀

How do you do that thing with your fingers??

Â