Joe Lolley

MCU

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Will be playing at VP next week.

That must be a weird feeling for him. I know plenty of players always say they try extra hard against teams they support to prove them wrong but not many of them follow a club home and away like Joe seemed to do...or post on message boards!

He'll probably score  a hat trick in a 0-7 win aswell.

Corrected.

10 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Really hope he gets to play at VP, hope the VT crowd give him a good applause too. Mates with Sir Patrick now as well, it seems. :lol:

Unless someone has a worldie (ala Ronaldo even then it was only clapped), has come back from illness or similar (Petrov), or played at the club for many years and left in good circs, I wouldn't cheer an opposition player.

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Unless someone has a worldie (ala Ronaldo even then it was only clapped), has come back from illness or similar (Petrov), or played at the club for many years and left in good circs, I wouldn't cheer an opposition player.

Its rare I don't clap a opposition goalie as he's coming to his goal, same goes for the people around me. Just a sign of respect, nothing more. 

He has made his feelings known in The Evening Mail about it being a dream come true.  If he plays well you never know we might make a bid but hopefully not well enough for them to take points!

was a good article, be great for him tonight realising a dream and his article he didnt take the Gerard Houllier approach at least and say if he lost to a team he is happy it is Villa

Barely touched the ball.

I did chuckle in the first half when he was injured and the Holte started booing...if only they knew!

Edit: Is he allowed to come back on here one more time and say how it was for him?

Edited by VillaChris

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Â