Joe Lolley

MCU

Stealth Agent GarethRDR is loving it top right, and there is an optimistic nose with a NASA coat on next to our middle finger retard. Must be like Sherwood with a jacket on where he has made his own coaching badges in art class and got his mom to sew them on.

1 hour ago, LockStockVilla said:

My goodness, some absolute crackers from that photo at the Sty

dumb.jpg

dumb1.jpg

dumb2.jpg

The other two fine. Wouldn't be my type but whatever. The kid though above. He's about 11 like...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nah. He signed a two and a half year deal in last season's January transfer window and Huddersfield have an option on an extra season.  

He's under contract until at least the end of 2016/17, or 2017/18 if Huddersfield take the option. 

Edited by The_Rev

What motivation for him to try and keep Huddersfield up that he could play against Vila next season!

Bolton's problems are likely to engulf them, but the other two spots are likely to be between about eight or nine sides.

• 2 weeks later...

If he plays and scores against us next season, causing us to lose, I will smash up my Red Dwarf: Smeg Ups VHS and send him the photo on Twitter. That'll show him.

• Like 2

Maybe we should buy him.  Be our new Ian Taylor.  Holte Ender turns Villan.  You never know the extra percent you get from a player given that opportunity :)

• Like 1

Â