Joe Lolley

MCU

12 hours ago, BOF said:

Maybe we should buy him.  Be our new Ian Taylor.  Holte Ender turns Villan.  You never know the extra percent you get from a player given that opportunity :)

Said it in the transfer thread.

We should absolutely buy him next season. He's scores goals (not bucket loads, but he does), and I can guarantee he'd play his heart out for Villa. That's before I even get to the sentimental reasons for wanting him to play for us.

Huddersfield fans seem to love him as well.

Some lines on him from Huddersfield forums...

This kid is going to be a superstar. He went on a run in the second half and had it been Messi would have made headline news. His attacking instinct is amongst the best I have ever seen at this club. Please don't lose him town.

Could not agree more

Still lots to learn, fitness to develop further, right foot to work on, decision making etc

But boy he's exciting to watch, he creates, he scores - and he works hard / gets stuck in. 

Chris Powell ought to be ashamed / embarrassed!

Still undecided on lolley. Lot to learn. Massively one footed and Still runs into too many dead ends for me and cost us second goal losing the ball. 

But he has a cracking attitude. He just keeps coming back for more. A division below and he would be dynamite IMO . Can he do it in this division!? We shall see. 

Love the lad just needs to work on his decision making/vision a bit more. You can easily be one footed and still be a good player but you need to make the right decisions at the right times.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/99227/lolley

Seriously...we need to **** buy POB! He just might get me excited to watch us again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Will be playing at VP next week.

That must be a weird feeling for him. I know plenty of players always say they try extra hard against teams they support to prove them wrong but not many of them follow a club home and away like Joe seemed to do...or post on message boards!

He'll probably score aswell.

Â