Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Guys. Absolutely anything could happen tonight, ok, you could be in for a mauling, but you might just go and beat them. As long as you dont concede in the first five mins...

You never know. At times like these I always look to the thread where that young lad called him 'Shitbert'. Puerile, but genius.

Herd and Clark in defence. Yikes. I think this could be the biggest defeat at home all season, 5-0 to Arsenal without them moving out of 1st gear.

I hope the rumours are correct and Lerner is actually in attendance. He really needs to see how bad we have become to release some funds.

Something about this gives me a pause.

We're rubbish at home, they are great away; they are suffering a slump in playing form but are still managing to eek out results, we're in a bad run of form and beginning to pick up points again despite this.

With no Vlaar or Clarke and our strikers continuing to stutter, it looks suspiciously like we don't have an attack, midfield or defense. Their record at Villa Park (as Sky have been at pains to repeatedly point out) is bad news for us.

Where I come unstuck is just how clear cut things look to be - I doubt this match will be a simple one. Not really sure what to expect.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Luna, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Delph, Agbonlahor, Benteke

Subs: Steer, Sylla, Bacuna, Tonev, Helenius, Weimann, Albrighton

backs to the wall with a 5-3-2!

Edited by theboyangel