Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

I'm thinking it being a night game there might be a great atmosphere. This might lift the players. 

I don't want to get my hopes up, though.

Edited by coda

We are due a big loss this season. This could be it. Can't wait to see our midfield in this one. 80% precession to arsenal is my guess. 4-0

So Arsenal are bringing their own gyroscopes to the game then! How very dare they.  :D

My Prediction:

Vlaar and Benteke to start = 6 points off the Arse this season!

Benteke with a first half injury time goal and a nervous 2nd half with Vlaar, Guzan, the woodwork and the crowd keeping them scoreless. ;)

Yeah absolutely no chance of this one for me.

Awful at home. Arsenal are awesome. All their good players return. Possibly Baker and Vlaar out meaning makeshift side.

They dominate possession against us in the best of times. Could have under 20% in this game if were not careful.

Need to try and limit their possession and just keep calm and passed it around a bit. Get the full backs attacking as they are not good at defending so they may as well go for it.

4-1 Arsenal. Ramsay brace.Ozil and Giroud scoring. Benteke finally off the mark with a pen.

Yeah absolutely no chance of this one for me.

Awful at home. Arsenal are awesome. All their good players return. Possibly Baker and Vlaar out meaning makeshift side.

They dominate possession against us in the best of times. Could have under 20% in this game if were not careful.

Need to try and limit their possession and just keep calm and passed it around a bit. Get the full backs attacking as they are not good at defending so they may as well go for it.

4-1 Arsenal. Ramsay brace.Ozil and Giroud scoring. Benteke finally off the mark with a pen.

Unlike other home games, we won't be expected to set the pace or create against a team that sits back and defends. We will be looking to sit deep and hit on the counter against a team that will press higher up the pitch.

It's just like an away game.....

... but with more "away" support than usual.  ;)  Couldn't ask for better conditions for us.

• Like 1