Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Thank God that's the end of Carragher pulling the belly off himself over Liverpool.

Him describing Raheem sterling cheating as a "reward" for his hard work made me put my foot through the telly and send sky the bill.

• Like 2

looking at the Arsenal side is daunting. But the preview on Bein Sports.. has been quite good.. we need to push forward.. not sit too deep and attack the left back. Lowton really needs to get forward... they have the same problem we normally have where we dont have good width.... lack of cover for Monreal. We really need to get at him when we have the ball.

looking at the Arsenal side is daunting. But the preview on Bein Sports.. has been quite good.. we need to push forward.. not sit too deep and attack the left back. Lowton really needs to get forward... they have the same problem we normally have where we dont have good width.... lack of cover for Monreal. We really need to get at him when we have the ball.

Yeah just saw the same thing. Pleat is right in that our hope is to push forwards and have a go at Arsenal.

Nice stat there, when Koscielny & Mertesacker have played together for full 90 mins, they've never lost in 19 games and have conceded average 0.5..... going to be a long night me thinks!