Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Live on Sky against the side currently top of the league, only one outcome for me. Doesn't matter if Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud are all out injured they still have the likes of Cazorla, Ozil and Wilshere. 

4-2-3-1 for me, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Westwood, Delph, Gabby, Helenius, Albrighton and Benteke.

Edited by Avflife

Live on Sky against the side currently top of the league, only one outcome for me. Doesn't matter if Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud are all out injured they still have the likes of Cazorla, Ozil and Wilshere. 

4-2-3-1 for me, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Westwood, Delph, Gabby, Helenius, Albrighton and Benteke.

Isn't Baker defo out and Vlaar doubtful. 

Handy them not having Ozil, Walcott, Ramsey.. but they still enough class to destroy us. Podolski is a great player and Cazorla can pull the strings in midfield. Can't see us getting through their defence, but if we're lucky they might have an off day and we can grab a 0-0.

Handy them not having Ozil, Walcott, Ramsey.. but they still enough class to destroy us. Podolski is a great player and Cazorla can pull the strings in midfield. Can't see us getting through their defence, but if we're lucky they might have an off day and we can grab a 0-0.

Ozil is back. Played 15mins at end of FA Cup tie. Everyone buying him in Fantasy Football

• Like 1

Not sure how reliable the Fantasy Premier League website is as an injury news source but they have Oezil down as fine for this game.

edit: 2088_186x236.jpg

Edited by chappy

Talk of a mad man here, but at some point we have got to stop this tragedy, and I cannot see Arsenal being as much of a threat up front without Theo. Villa win, benteke to score, Could happen, right? :/

Talk of a mad man here, but at some point we have got to stop this tragedy, and I cannot see Arsenal being as much of a threat up front without Theo. Villa win, benteke to score, Could happen, right? :/

No they will pass us to death and still win by at least 2 goals.

I cannot see Arsenal being as much of a threat up front without Theo.

Theo has played less than half of Arsenal's league campaign so far this season and they are more prolific with him not in the side.
  • Like 1

I cannot see Arsenal being as much of a threat up front without Theo.

Theo has played less than half of Arsenal's league campaign so far this season and they are more prolific with him not in the side.

Exactly what I was going to say.

The only way they'll miss Theo is if they have loads of injuries.

He hasn't contributed much to their effectiveness this season.

Isn't Baker defo out and Vlaar doubtful. 

My line-up is based on those two being fit, if not the back four will look like this, Bacuna, Clark, Lowton and Luna  :blush: