Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Interesting that some of the more vociferous critics of Lambert and the players are predicting we might get something from tonight's game.

I'd love that to be true, but I can't see it, they need 3 points to go back to the top spot. It's going to be some very tough viewing. 

without vlaar and the fact we are at home arsenal are gonna completely ruin us i can see it now we are gonna play negative wank football where we play for a draw.

0-3

20% - 80% possession

0 shots on target for us

on the other hand benteke might unleash the crackin and we destroy arsenal 3-0 :ph34r:

Having to wait until half hour before kick off for team news is so 2012, our club is going backwards.

Save us HH ;-)

Should both Vlaar and Baker be out, how about?

Benteke

Agbonlahor                                              Albrighton

Delph

Westwood

Luna                                                         Bacuna

Donacien, Clark, Lowton

Guzan

From BBC Sport 'As a result there will be extra scrutiny on Lambert to appease disgruntled and disenchanted supporters. A little bit like the supporter who ripped up his season ticket last Saturday'. Shows that sports writers never pay for their tickets. I doubt any Prem league club has had a paper season ticket for about 5 years. Talking out of his arse.

As for the game,routine 3 or 4 goal win for Arsenal I am afraid. I will be amazed if there is more than 35,000 in tonight.

• Like 1