Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

When we cross the halfway line, it is comical to watch. No-one has a clue what to do. We either run away from the ball and hide, or run straight into defenders with the ball. Embarrassing stuff. It baffles me then that when we lose it, our defenders are all caught out of position-where do they go cos they don't support the attack in any way. Pathetic stuff. Need a bit more than Wes hoolahan I'm afraid!

Delph makes a good run. Zero support and gets tackled. This team is horrendous.

Or, looking at it another way, gabby and Benteke both made moves to the left. Delph chose to turn his back on them and go right, thus permitting 3 arsenal defenders to close him down, knowing he couldn't put a crossfield ball in, while he's facing the Touchline. Delph chose the hole he dribbled into.

Could still get something from the game. One goal and it's game on again. If only a Benteke goal, i'd settle for that for bit of confidence.

Bring on Helenius or Albrighton for KEA ang go 433 and push them a bit. Who cares who much we lose. As long as we at least try it'll mean something.

Lambert is at fault again.

A look at the line up and you have 2 up front but absolutely no supply line to the strikers.

No shots on target again is not a surprise.

Lambert has to go,

At least Stoke gave Liverpool a right game. Lambert waved the white flag before the match started.

Lambert out.

Edited by Brumstopdogs