• Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

For crying out loud don't...please don't blame the crowd

The manchester public would no way watch that load of shite in the numbers we do.

Any rich owner with a ounce of footballing nous would want this club..... problem being we have had managers who havn't got a clue who a good player is and an owner who has believed them.

A CEO who has been learning the ropes so he doesn't think it has anything to do with him.

do you all realise, the demise of Aston Villa will be no ones fault.....its all **** all to do with me.

• Like 1

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert:

"It's tough to take. There was a lot of endeavour, a lot of hard work, but not much creativity and we were hit with a classic counter-attack."

Well y'know maybe Paul you should have played/bought some creative players rather than bombing the ones you had out the club and not replacing them. 

I'm all for opinions and those that say Lambert out. But please can you follow this up by saying who you'd replace him with.

why? Obviously lambert is not up to the job so why stick with him. Whoever comes in cannot do worse so why should we have to name anyone?
  • Like 1

A questions for HairyHands when you read this thread.

Lambert goes on about creativity after the game and says it's not good enough. We must get on the front foot etc... Isn't he the one setting out the tactics for the players? Is he the one who sets the tempo of the game? Isn't he the one who works with the players all pre-season on patterns of player that allow us to be creative?

Our players aren't the best, but they look clueless.  They should still be able to pass a ball to a teammate and run around and look like they know what they are doing.You can't blame this on Vlaar and Benteke being missing, because we have been like it all season. The movement is very poor, they move so slowly round the field. How is Lambert earning he wages each week on the training field. The team is getting worse each week; not better.

Edited by villianusa

I'm all for opinions and those that say Lambert out. But please can you follow this up by saying who you'd replace him with.

why? Obviously lambert is not up to the job so why stick with him. Whoever comes in cannot do worse so why should we have to name anyone?

Exactly, Lambert is so out of his depth its frightening. He has no idea how to motivate players, decide a formation, decide tactics, identify decent players and absolutely no Plan A or B. He even makes MON look like a tactical genius. But hey 'we go again'...what an absolute **** tosser.

988840_10152067338626465_336103156_n.jpg

When you play the most long balls and your amongst the worst in possession you know you have problems!

Poor football, poor results and poor signings.

Lambert out before the match.

Still Lambert out please!

My god that looks shite.  Makes us look like we are punching abover our weight in the giddy heights of 13th. This defeat hurst more than any of the others this season for me. Can't even bring myself to watch MOTD. The horror, the horror......

You can bemoan the lack of funds, the "young" squad, the injuries, but a lack of tactics, game plan, organisation and utilisation of the players available, the lack of movement, the lack of leadership on the pitch, lack of responsibility, intent and purpose in play, the buck... stops with the manager. If they aren't good enough at least get them fighting. This talk of a creative midfielder is good and well but what then? He'll be targetted by teams and we are **** clueless elsewhere so no way gonna take advantage. I wasn't one wanting Lambert. Frankly his Norwich side pissed goals at the back and he built this side without the pressure of the premiership. You simply can't rip apart a team and buy budget replacements in such a small period and expect to compete in the top flight. This is a disgraceful mandate by Lerner and Lambert is a **** idiot if he thought he could succeed doing it. Either that or he has the ego the size of the singer from Keane's moon face. If so he and Lerner are both suited to one another with their delusion. It will relegate this club.

Of course someone could do worse. Why name someone? Because its easy to say Lambert this, Lambert that but then not say who you'd like to come in.

Look at spurs. They were slating avb and now have Sherwood.

I'm genuinely interested in how would take this job because I sure as hell don't want to be linked with the usual crap. A lower league manager is not the answer, we'd struggle to attract someone from a decent team abroad, so genuinely who would you appoint?

You can bemoan the lack of funds, the "young" squad, the injuries, but a lack of tactics, game plan, organisation and utilisation of the players available, the lack of movement, the lack of leadership on the pitch, lack of responsibility, intent and purpose in play, the buck... stops with the manager. If they aren't good enough at least get them fighting. This talk of a creative midfielder is good and well but what then? He'll be targetted by teams and we are **** clueless elsewhere so no way gonna take advantage. I wasn't one wanting Lambert. Frankly his Norwich side pissed goals at the back and he built this side without the pressure of the premiership. You simply can't rip apart a team and buy budget replacements in such a small period and expect to compete in the top flight. This is a disgraceful mandate by Lerner and Lambert is a **** idiot if he thought he could succeed doing it. Either that or he has the ego the size of the singer from Keane's moon face. If so he and Lerner are both suited to one another with their delusion. It will relegate this club.

Well ripping apart the team is what lerner asked Lambert to do. He didn't do it through choice. That is why lerner is bad for the club, he just doesn't understand.

Nearly 38,000 fans turned up to watch us struggle to compete against a weak palace team.

I won't to support Lambert but why can't he see that were lacking in the middle and watching our creativity come from Clark and baker is just wrong, their not good enough, time and time again they picked the wrong wing when half the ground seemed to see Bacuna, Lowton and Albrighon in acres of space.

Tonev started games yet doesnt get on until there's 4 minutes left, Gardner sits on the bench while we struggle there game after game.

I can cope with losing but we need to change it for the next game, we could all see this coming but Lambert didn't

. I don't want him sacked for sackings sake, but he needs backing or sacking and I think he will know this. UTV

Backing or sacking, I like this! Don't see sacking as a good option personally. Who else is going to take us to the next level given the cap on resources?

Gardner should start against Swansea, what do we have to lose?

Even my 11 year old daughter keeps asking why we have gone from a side that tried to keep

Possession to one that is now very good at giving it away, time and time again.

She's even talking about supporting Arsenal now! Remember earlier in the season when they wanted to sack their manager?

Â