What did Father Christmas bring you?

Risso

Think the missus is trying to turn me in to this guy as shye bought me a Hugo Boss watch and aftershave.

546989_10151276299586520_1584619325_n.jp

Also got a pressure washer, a strimmer, and the usual socks, chocs, etc...

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

A spy watch which can do everything but make breakfast in the mornings. Call Of Duty Ghosts, clothes, money towards a new Fender Stratocaster I have left over and the proverbial selection box.

There would have been a row if I hadn't got my selection box!

Also got New Years Eve booked into a hotel with meal.

Well chuffed!

A hard to get Johnny Cash album, various country CD's, some clothes and a hell of a lot of wine. The Johnny Cash album is a pretty big deal, I have been trying to get hold of it for some time so really pleased my lovely daughter tracked it down. Seinfeld Season 8, Clerks II and also 4 hours with a tattooist.

Edited by Seat68

My sister and her scheming boyfriend though it'd be hilarious to get me a onesie.

What a waste of money. You'd think people wouldn't piss about and spend £30 on something you know the person would hate just so they can have a laugh. Idiots.

I did quite well really, got the usuall stocking fillers that if prefer they gave the money to charity than buy me stuff fir the sake of it but I got a few bottles of smellys and Stewart lees carpet remnant world DVD

One gift was a new shirt which I decided to wear for the day. Got covered in oil/grease when the person sat next to me at dinner was a little eager in sticking a fork into a blanketed pig.

I can't remember whether its Carpet Remnant World or If You Prefer a Milder Comedian Please Ask For One that's the better of the two, but I much prefer one over the other. Lots of references in both to Solihull and Stoke Newington, my former and my current home which makes me feel special. I often wonder whether I'm subconsciously following Stew from place to place like a worker bee following his queen. Or perhaps I mean stalking?

Move to the south of Italy please Mr Lee. Do it for me. 

My sister and her scheming boyfriend though it'd be hilarious to get me a onesie.

What a waste of money. You'd think people wouldn't piss about and spend £30 on something you know the person would hate just so they can have a laugh. Idiots.

Looks like it got a better result than they would have expected!

Blue ice watch

GT6 & Batman Arkham Origins

Great Gatsby blu ray

AFI's new album

Big Disney Stitch plushie

GoT The Hound 'POP' figure

Nigel Slater book

Chocolates

Xmas Jumper

Money which was used on a Asus Memopad HD 7, a cover for said tablet and ACIV: Black Flag

I'm well happy this year :)

Â