What did Father Christmas bring you?

Risso

A Batman graphic novel, a couple of Iain M Banks books, some Thorntons fudge, a hoody, some money, a Villa key ring bottle opener, a Coca Cola icebucket with 5 glass bottles of Coca Cola.

Can't complain.

Also got 2 selection boxes from work.

What did morpheus getamericanpsycho632.jpg

A spy watch which can do everything but make breakfast in the mornings. Call Of Duty Ghosts, clothes, money towards a new Fender Stratocaster I have left over and the proverbial selection box.

There would have been a row if I hadn't got my selection box!

Also got New Years Eve booked into a hotel with meal.

Well chuffed!

Santa has been very good to me. However have been playing with the iPad Air I got for my fiancée. Great piece of kit.

What did morpheus getamericanpsycho632.jpg

A spy watch which can do everything but make breakfast in the mornings. Call Of Duty Ghosts, clothes, money towards a new Fender Stratocaster I have left over and the proverbial selection box.

There would have been a row if I hadn't got my selection box!

Also got New Years Eve booked into a hotel with meal.

Well chuffed!

Santa has been very good to me. However have been playing with the iPad Air I got for my fiancée. Great piece of kit.

Make sure u log out of vt after using it

• Like 2

Did any body else get the Top Gear DVD? I did, and so did my dad, although for me I only have a passing interest in cars in general, and the show as well for that matter. Stocking filler for millions of men, i guess.

Anyway. Watched it last night - what the **** was that ending all about? For real or...???

Check this out. 2 year ago my mrs got me led zep live blueberry hill which is a bootleg. It was a brand new limited edition of the cd and quite rare. The bloke had owned it for years and it was still in the wrappoing. Anyway my mrs went to auction on ebay for it, she got it for 164 quid(not my choice it was a surprise). Anyway I was trying to stay off the booze and that but ended up pissed up and on the town xmas eve. She ended the relationship that night and I ended up back at my mums. Xmas morning I woke up and fount loads of my stuff on floor next to the cat flap and also that cd smashed to bits. Still have not got over it

Â